Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    This right here. It follows the same rules as using crafting CDs or transmutes. If you planted and tended all your crops so they are listed as "growing (insert name)" at 11:59, they will be ripe and ready to harvest at 12:00.
    Does the PTR still follow the same rule now?

Quote Originally Posted by moonfaceddr View Post
    I notice that the Patch 5.1 PTR Notes have the following change about the sunsong ranch:

And I saw a thread that said the duration until harvest is 6 hours whenever you plant the seed. If that is ture, we will be able to harvest from sunsong ranch more than 3 times a day.

Can anybody confirm this on the PTR realm?
    Thank you.
    Nope, crops grow at 12am every night, so you can only harvest them once a day.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    Dear god, no. I couldn't stand logging in 3x per day planting 16 songbell seed and then removing crap from all of them. I think I've yet to see a songbell which just grows normally.
    If they would make me do this three times per day, I'd rather burn down farmer yoons ranch instead.
    no one would force you to do it 3 times per day. You could go on doing it once per day like you are right now and let us hardcore do it 3 times per day ( on 4 alts also)