Question Building new PC. Are any of these parts holding each other back?

My current PC setup is thus:
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: ASRock 970 EXTREME4 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card ($116.97 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Power Supply: Rosewill Green 530W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($44.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $566.90
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-11-18 05:12 EST-0500)
    $570 is my max. I'm reusing mouse, keyboard, speakers, and monitor (for now). I have a Windows 8 Upgrade ISO already formatted onto a flash drive. According to the site, there were no known conflictions. I made sure to do the obvious matching of CPU and MoBo. I'm checking deals at Newegg, Fry's, and Slickdeals, but if I can't find anything better to jump at, this is what I plan on getting.

I'm good at using computers, but don't know much about the parts, and most of my knowledge came over the past week from this forum. What I want to know is if I can downgrade any of the pieces and then upgrade another for a net gain in performance with no price increase. Maybe worse CPU for better GPU, or vice versa. Or worse Motherboard for better anything. I don't really need more than 500GB storage, and I doubt I'm gonna need more than 8GB of RAM.

PS: Thanks in advance for responses, especially by those who've had to deal with a bunch of my questions lately. I'm slowly but surely learning!

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    i'd say wait abit untill chaud got his nice blackfriday deal thread up and running again.
    also for a gaming rig AMD cpu shouldn't be first choice, mircocenter nearby maybe? (saw a $99,99 instore offer for a i5-2500k which is awesome)

edit: http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...spx?sku=200121
    Last edited by shroudster; 2012-11-18 at 10:41 AM. Reason: linky

Whenever i see threads like this i wish i could help! but i am in the same boat as you ^^ good at playing da games but suck at fixing em... i wish you the best luck none the less

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    i'd say wait abit untill chaud got his nice blackfriday deal thread up and running again.
    also for a gaming rig AMD cpu shouldn't be first choice, mircocenter nearby maybe? (saw a $99,99 instore offer for a i5-2500k which is awesome)

edit: http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...spx?sku=200121
    There's one that's kinda nearby, but we've been having some car troubles lately so it's not an option unless I wanna take the bus. And I did some searches, and the fx-4300 beats the i3 3220, which are both in same price range.

Damn, it's not nearby, and the one nearby is out. Is a really good deal...
    Last edited by MCMXCIX; 2012-11-18 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    check friends/relatives?
    also yes amd has higher performance in benchmarks but not in actual games. (amd is kinda a lackbuster with reallife performance for certain applications and gaming is certainly one of those)
    also a whole rig second hand can also work wonders ,during a time of people being short on cash.