Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dat 8th anniversary mail

read the msg, totally last years msg, gg blizz, love you long time

hah just logged on to see if someone posted this yet....maybe if we all rage they will say sorry and give us a tabard or a pet even
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37

that's so weak, not even the mail was updated but the item still stinks, if it was at least 50% or even 100%, i mean it doesnt last that long anyways ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah, that really pissed me off. Was like "oh thx for giving 90's something soooo useful blizzard". Then read the thank you note, *blankface, logged out.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

OMG AWESOME! 8% more rep / exp for my maxed level character and more reputation that you can't get with pandas (cos you get it from quests and not from killing)
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

15+ Year Old Account
    My gameplay is terribly effected by this. All of a sudden my enjoyment level dropped.

Wait nope. It's still all good.

It's 8 years, wait for ten years. Like they said last year, they really are going out of the way for big milestones.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-11-18 at 09:02 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

It has nothing to do with gameplay being affected (not effected btw).

It has to do with more utter laziness on the part of the devs. Guess they were too busy making another snooze inducing scenario to spend 5 minutes typing up something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, it's not even that the item is basically useless if you're level 90 (and trivial at best if you aren't), it's that they sent the same goddamn mail out as last year. How do you miss that? It'd take, what, 10-20 seconds to type up a relevant letter? It's the nitty-gritty details like this that really show the true colors of a company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    good lord everyone cry more...

it's not like they have to do anything. I pay to play the >game<, not to be part of some trivial milestone like an 8th anniversary.

I hear logging in is tough. So tough that we deserve something incredibly useful and worthwhile for doing so...

lol. what do you want? hey i loged in i want all i can get. and the best is guy who says ppl should whine so they maybe add tabard or pet. if you get enough ppl to whine you will get elite pvp gear with t2 wpn in one mail and heroic pve gear with legendary wpn in 2nd mail the momment you ding max lvl. and ofc all new mounts and everything that comes along.

cus you know you payed 15$ and you loged how dare they asking anything more

Yeah gawd you're not entitled to anything in exchange for continually paying $15 a month. You're lucky they even let you play the game. Whiners.

/SARCASMO

Does seem a bit lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    that big bad dragon is returning again in pandaria?

Seems a bit lazy? They didn't even bother to change what it said... You have got to be kidding me =/

GG blizz, working as intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one of these... we'll probably see another ten or twenty over the next twelve hours or so. Can people really find nothing else better to complain about? So many people's gameplay is gonna be hindered by this, I can see it now.

/sigh

I dont need a pet or a tabard but an updated letter would have been nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    Yeah gawd you're not entitled to anything in exchange for continually paying $15 a month. You're lucky they even let you play the game. Whiners.

/SARCASMO
    By that logic you didn't get anything for playing the other 51 weeks out of the year either. A shame you payed all year for a game (longer, likely,) and sat doing nothing the entire time, all in anticipation of some glorious one-week commemorative event blizzard never said anything about.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Another one of these... we'll probably see another ten or twenty over the next twelve hours or so. Can people really find nothing else better to complain about? So many people's gameplay is gonna be hindered by this, I can see it now.

/sigh
    i dont like replies like urs, no our gameplay wont be hindered by it but gimme a fcking break....they are still talking about deathwing in the mail, they didnt even attempt to type a new letter...that is pure LAZINESS

It's the thought that counts and if they're recycling last year's gift without changing the name tag so to speak, that's not thoughtful.