Casual RPG/MMORPG

I'm waiting for RoS to come out and hopefully be a good game. If for some reason it isn't, can anyone recommend a RPG or MMORPG that is very casual. My play time is maybe an hour or two a night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravok View Post
    I'm waiting for RoS to come out and hopefully be a good game. If for some reason it isn't, can anyone recommend a RPG or MMORPG that is very casual. My play time is maybe an hour or two a night.
    Well you currently have Guild Wars 2 which is pretty much the definition of casual. You buy the game once and don't need to worry about monthly subs or anything else. You can play the game at your own pace.

If you looking for a single player experience then Skyrim is a really good open-world RPG where you can go about exploring and taking time finding cool stuff in the world.

If you don't mind waiting another month, the Elder Scrolls Online launches.

Check out Rift, if you just wanna get into a game quick with no steep learning curve, since it plays alot like wow does, so you know all the basics asap.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

I second GW2. Rift is more focused on endgame (such as raiding), while GW2 really caters to the casual player. I haven't played in a couple of months, but planning to come back pretty soon, and I will still be on an equal footing with everyone else (minus some vanity-items I could have earned in the meantime).

For single player:
    - Mass effect (I've only played one, but it was nice)
    - Baldur's gate 1/2
    - Skyrim (underwhelming to me, but many people love it)
    - Since you seem to like Diablo3, check out Path of Exile (Free) and Torchlight 2
    My recently created science blog about ants: AntyScience

I third on GW2. Its got a lot you can do in a short casual time, or you can spend longer time on long-term achievement goals. Plus, the game has a very ambition update schedule that makes other MMO devs seem lazy.

For single-player games, I'm afraid to recommend Mass Effect if you only have an hour or two a night because you'll want to keep playing, heh.
    Still bitter.

Bioware games are all good for casual players, even SWTOR (unless you are raiding, you will be quite comfortable with Preferred Status). Guild Wars 2 is also nice.