Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face First time poster, Long time viewer. Demon thread and other random junk <3

So hello and g'day fellow warlocks. So we are a couple of months into panda land and I would Like to know how you have found the new changes and what would you love to see in "after" patch 5.1. We all should all know by now what the new patch is giving us and what to expect from it. For me I would like to see more fun glyphs ie flying in demo form or a diffenent model coz lets be honest we have have the same demon form for years, druids and shamans have new things they can turn into and I think its about time the demon inside us could be somthing we can choose to customize. What are you thoughts on this?

Now onto some more pressing issues, do you guys miss the /kneel in demon form and why cant we bring up our summoning portals on our own. We can now pop a healthstone fountain ^^ so why cant we drop a potal down. I dont know how you guys feel about this it just buggs the hell out of me when i'm 1st to the raid and your raid team are miles away and you can't do anything until you have another 2 people so and then (CLICK THE PORTAL) macro spammed and people still click it.

So please add and comment and please be gentle for a first time poster.

I would like the ToC change reverted. Other than that not much to change except some buffs for Aff pvp. Locks are pretty solid atm.

Wouldn't mind some more cosmetics though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I would like the ToC change reverted

We can but dream ......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I would like the ToC change reverted. Other than that not much to change except some buffs for Aff pvp. Locks are pretty solid atm.

Wouldn't mind some more cosmetics though...
    Yeah, i like the affliction playstyle but the damage is kinda shitty in PvP

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    In regards to the summoning stone, it is rather frustrating that you need three people to summon the actual stone, but only two people to summon party members via it. At least make it two to create the stone if nothing else.