Deleted

Comming back for SL

hello there guys, well the topic explains close to everything. but i have a few questions:

1- i went on the rift.trionworlds homepage and was looking for the expansion price, there was one for 24.99 Euro, but thats both rift standard game and SL, i have standard game as ive played the game from first day of release and played it for about 6 months. so do i get the expansion when i subscribe now or should i buy the expansion seperatly.

2- well, there actually isn't a nr. 2, saw the trailer earlier today and i was sold, i gave up my wow subscribtion and thought, RIFT developers should have the money instead for their INCREDIBLE work. so yeah, that 1 question was basically it

Thx in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    You've got a few options. You can upgrade to SL later and just by the original game pretty cheap on Steam or something or they have a deal out out that includes both the original game and Storm Legion plus 30 days of game time for $10 more. Literary five minutes ago I gave someone else this same options in another thread here who was basically asking the same thing kinda sorta.

Up to you which way you want to go.

The different options are located here.

Deleted
    well, i already have the game, is there an option to buy just the expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my link above has it. Doesn't come with 30 days though.

Deleted
    aah yeah i see. well thx for the help ! was great