Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cars, super high end computer stuff, traveling and I've always wanted life-size movie props. Want a full size Predator or Alien like in Stan Winston's studio, lol.

I would collect DBZ stuff. Action figures, video games, multiple copies of the anime and manga, anything I could get my hands on really. I would like to devote a whole room to DBZ.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Build a real Iron Man suit.

Cars but not collect them. I would like to race them. A good class, not some toyota yaris cup or something like that.

Buy every WoW thing I don't currently have. TCG, early Collector's Editions, 90% of the Blizzstore.

Actually, I'd get a huge house, and make specific rooms for specific collectables. Make a WoW room, a DBZ room, a One Piece room, a GTA room, an NHL/Vancouver Canucks room, a WWE room, a South Park/Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy room.

Basically, my current room, but much larger and more organized.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-11-19 at 04:55 AM.

i'd get back into RC trucks/heli. i was heavy into it for a couple years until i did some math and then felt really stupid and ashamed of what i'd done.

If I had enough money, I would go on vacations with my family.

High Overlord
    Growing pot.. wait for it.. in a private jet. xD (obviously joking)
    In all seriousness though, probably between model trains too. I'd love to have running tracks all over my house for guests to see when they come over.

hunting exotic species, lions, tigers, elephants, man, you know the rare things.

probably car restoration
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

I would buy a warehouse and turn part of it into a metal shop, another part into a wood shop, and a 3rd part into a full auto shop. All filled with all the good stuff, tons of raw materials on hand, and let my friends use all of it whenever they wanted.
    "And then, as though awoken from a blind stupor,the people of the internet realised that: no one gives a damn.
    And no damns were given." - Calon, MMO-Champion (source)

I'd be the skipper of a small cruise liner and take people to and from the barrier reef all day everyday. If I couldn't do that I'd be an eclipse chaser.
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

Dreadlord
    I'd take up flying, buy a private airport and plane and spend my days doing that. With plenty of skydiving thrown in.

Travel the world with my girlfriend.

She wants to show me Germany. Would love to make stops in Sweden, Norway, Denmark too.

First off. Bravo on a great and interesting thread topic.
    Scale sci fi models would be my thing. Getting into a Games Workshop piece every once in a while (lol codex creep and price increases).

Traveling the world sampling food.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Weapons, that's for sure! I'd collect weapons. Or just buy them and play with them!
    This basically, though a semi-hobby I have right now is building/fixing computers. That can get expensive at times.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Philanthropy. That is the most expensive and noble of all hobbies. Would require much travel

I would golf. Every day. And when I got bored of the courses around me, travel all over and golf some more.

I would be Batman

Smithing, definitely. Can't decide between jewellery or creating functional weaponry/apparel for the helluvit, but if I had the money I'd end up going for both :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.