Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would want to get a nice truck and trailer for my racing hobby....driving the car to the track and back home over the weekend makes it a lot more interesting, until you break an axle or blow the engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime figurines, artworks, so on. >.>

Deleted
    When I moved out I was forced to give up archery and had to sell my bow. If I had the cash, I would pick it back up in a heartbeat.
    Although to be fair I don't think I really have the time for it these days anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going on cruises with my family and vacationing/eating out at fancy places (This is all assuming I am married maybe with kids).

Deleted
    Collecting ancient art

WoW and adventure sports

collecting musical instruments from the most awesome guitars from esp, fender, jackson and gibson to name ones. to a steinway grand to ancient instruments

Collecting RV's and modifying them.

Cosplay.. I already do cosplay, but if i had the cash i would make many more and much more dificult ones.. with like armor and stuff :3
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Comics and all kinds of medieval/chinese/japanese armor (Including weapons) mostly... Also, something like a Where the Hell is Matt adventure would be very very pleasant

I would buy guns. LOADS of them. FPSRUSSIA style. and shoot things with them.

Swords. I have a small collection, but it isn't cheap. I would love an authentic antique Nihonto (hand crafted Japanese sword, using Japanese techniques, forged in Japan, using only Japanese materials) but those can run tens of thousands of dollars
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Hookers 'n Blow.

Seriously, I'd like to skydive regularly, but to get to the point where you don't have a guy strapped to you using the parachute himself takes like all the money.

I wouldn't mind collecting every single possible object out there relating to the Lord of the Rings and Tolkien's other works.

Surprised i havent seen Hookers and Blow... thats the american dream is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Weapons, that's for sure! I'd collect weapons. Or just buy them and play with them!
    Define weapons, I have quite a collection of knifes, from swords to blades concealed in a belt buckle, and I haven't spent more than 250~ across 2 years

For me it would be plastic models such as lotr

or

Horse riding

probably horse riding as I have a cute friend there
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Hot-air ballooning for sure. Every time its a nice still sunny day i want to be up there (although its pretty cold and noisy tbh)
    Or for really expensive id go for zepplining (?) in a helium balloon or hydrogen, surley its got safer since the hindenburg almost 100 years ago

Deleted
    I'd find something to collect. Not sure though.

Deleted
    World photography, ie travelling the world with the objective of photographing something amazing.