Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    simple for me. I'd learn to fly.

I love computers, i love working with them, and i love the job i have (computer related, how did you guess?)

but if someone said "Sup bro, do you want to learn how to fly and be a pilot?" I'd be on it like flies on shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    mine would probably just further existing hobbies/sports

Jujitsu - I'd love to add a collection of really nice weapons, perhaps some antique katana, naginata, a few daisho pairs . . . oh and a custom made suit of samurai armour!

Wakeboarding - I'd get a new board and dig myself a lake and put a Mastercraft X-Star in it

Sailing - Always used to sail as a youngster, sold my last boat before I went to uni, kept the money safe for after uni to buy another boat, but had to bite the bullet after my last car died and use said money to put as a deposit on my new car, so I'd buy a Musto Skiff (followed by a few other boats if we're talking unlimited funds =p)

Warhammer - always used to enjoy more the modelling side years ago, but it got too expensive to really keep up once my best mate left games workshop - don't know how people manage that paying full price, that shit is expensive! But I've got a few old army lists I'd like to build and paint (although I'm sure there has probably been one if not two new versions out since I stopped so said lists would need to be re-written more up to date)

If I had to take up something new...

I'd want to take up Wingsuit Flying:

Last edited by Kuniku; 2012-11-20 at 11:01 AM.

I collect antiques and things that have history. Naturally, most of them are fairly expensive. I'd love to be able to afford more items for my collection without having to beat myself up about how much I spend on some of the things lol.

Last one was a tea pot for over 5 grand!

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Warhammer 40,000

I have a large force, and I do ok painting them.

But I want to build a full chapter and have it master class painted.
    I used to love 40k. Played it so much until my mid-teens where it wore off a bit, but painting was my favourite part.

I've been meaning to get some to paint them

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Warhammer 40,000

I have a large force, and I do ok painting them.

But I want to build a full chapter and have it master class painted.
    I started on 40k (Dark Eldar) but later moved to fantasy, largely because I much prefered having a magic phase, and moving trays of models is easier than individually moving 200+ models in a big Dark Eldar game >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    I started on 40k (Dark Eldar) but later moved to fantasy, largely because I much prefered having a magic phase, and moving trays of models is easier than individually moving 200+ models in a big Dark Eldar game >_<
    Haha yeah movement trays ftw!

I started fantasy first and ended up playing both, but yeah the trays made it so much easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    40k was fine if i borrowed someone elses army and it was just a few more expensive models in 10 man squads (marines etc) but 20-30 man swarm armies pissed me off after a while, so played fantasy until i then couldnt really afford to carry on, although i've still got all my old stuff still . . .

Gaming.

In all its forms. The part of the hobby that is expensive for real is having space so you would need a big house and dedicate parts to it to make a proper gaming room. Also if I had infinite cash I would do alot more TCGs as it is now it's just to much money that I rather spend on something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimate game cave.

Entire house. TVs in every room, each one connected to a different console. Every console....EVERY console, each room themed after a different console. Walls lined from ceiling to floor in box art for games of each console. Every accessory for every console within easy reach. Handhelds would get a combined room based on company. Music playing in every room from games based on the console of choice.

One HELL of an electricity bill.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Ultimate game cave.

Entire house. TVs in every room, each one connected to a different console. Every console....EVERY console, each room themed after a different console. Walls lined from ceiling to floor in box art for games of each console. Every accessory for every console within easy reach. Handhelds would get a combined room based on company. Music playing in every room from games based on the console of choice.

One HELL of an electricity bill.
    Im gonna have to steal your idea. That sounds mindblowingly incredible!

If I had an endless amount of money, I would collect cars.

If I had a little bit of extra cash kicking around, I would start "flipping houses." Real Estate, renovations/design, are things I have always had a passion in. This is something I plan on doing on the side in the next few years, once I have some equity in my own personal home. Can't wait.

I like musical theatre so I'd definitely see a lot more shows. I would actually prefer to make it more of a habit to travel to New York and see them on Broadway but that opportunity only comes about every few years.

I also miss showing horses competitively. I feel as though many others were hit by the economy in this regard as well though. On my last vacation, we went through Kentucky on our way home at the time that my (formerly) favorite show was taking place. We stopped so I could show my fiancé my old stomping grounds and there were only half a dozen competitors and even less spectators. Not a single vendor was present and only one arena was in use. This used to be the biggest show of the season-- it was heartbreaking to see it reduced to something so small.

I'd be on the racetrack.

Figures, animu, vidya. But, I'm poor, so whatever.

Video game collector. Everything Nintendo (except for the Virtual Boy), try and collect as many NES and SNES games and accessories as possible. Sadly, that's a fuck load of cash.

Whisky.
    I have alot, I'd buy more, way more.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I was thinking about this for some time, since I don't really have hobby's.

But if I had all the money in the world I would buy a room, really massive. Something like the size of a city. In height aswell.
    There I would lay the foundation of a forest. But I would shape everything exactly how I would like it to be.
    A cave there, trees here and a lake over there. I would create the most beautifull scenery ever.
    Outside the box, I would hire a whole team of people. Controlling the weather, the sun and even seasons.

When everything is perfect, I'd set loose harmless animals like deers, fish and ants.

Basically, I would create my own world.

Deleted
    Loads of things I would love to do if I had the cash travel the world learn to fly buy a formula 1team and be one of the drivers loads of things to do just wish I had the cash

Shooting ants with a magnifying glass from outer space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might sound weird, but a collection of wigs, would be fun changing hair styles every day.

Travelling would be the big one. I have a massive case of wanderlust raging in me right now, and being stuck where I am is killing me. Having been a military child for the first 13 years of my life, I travelled around the US every 2-3 years. My father retired, and I have been stuck here for 18 years now. And I can't stand it. Every day the urge to just start walking off gets harder to resist.

Another thing would be learning the bagpipes. I know most people hate the sound, but I absolutely love it. And that shit is obscenely loud in person, but even better than hearing recorded music of it.

And like Kipling linked, I wouldn't mind learning the wingsuit flight. The thought of flying has always excited me deep inside. Unfortunately, I would probably fail at it (same with regular sky diving) because I am pretty damn terrified of heights, which would be a bad combination. I would love to learn to use a wingsuit properly like you wouldn't believe, but my fear would probably keep that from happening. Just like my fear of deep water kinda fucks with my love of water (not to mention I can't swim, really).

Oh, and heading off into space. Flying off to the moon. Something I have always wanted to experience. And apparently 20 million dollars is what it takes to get that to happen.