Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    warhammer 40k.... the $120 STARTER kit makes me shudder at the cost of trying to actually have an army in that.

Making short films.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paintballing or Skydiving...or Skydiving while paintballing any of the three work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the top of my head.

MMA. Fighting, training all over the world, traveling to the fights.
    PC gaming upgrades
    atv's/dirtbikes/trucks
    Collecting rifles
    Legos, lots and lots of Legos.
    Photography

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Build computers, I love doing that so much...
    Would love to make them all day and make a living with it.
    But if I had billions of cash then I would make computers non stop and just give them away to people randomly.
    Same here!
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2012-11-23 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be fun to destroy abandoned buildings. I read somewhere that people who do demolition work are some of the happiest. I think it'd be fun to just smash stuff up every now and then without causing anyone harm.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Building giant testla coils and using them to terrorize the population.

If I could have a lot of free time and money I would travel the planet, rent nice cars and stay in good hotels!

mostly weaponry...

having a good chunk of land i could make a 1.5-2mile firing range free to the public! having it run by a local gun range would make it easy for me and free for everyone els!

wonder if i can legally own some long range rifles tho... don't think id be able to seeing you could kill someone at over 1 mile range
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Skydiving.
    Done a Charity tandem one a couple of years back, Having looked into it cost a couple of thousand pounds for the equipment, and just as much for the training. Sadly I dont have that sort of disposable income
    Skydiving, body suit diving, high powered RC drone planes, weaponsmith...just a few
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    i would buy sheffield wednesday football club & buy my way to the premier league title...up the owls!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Skydiving.
    Done a Charity tandem one a couple of years back, Having looked into it cost a couple of thousand pounds for the equipment, and just as much for the training. Sadly I dont have that sort of disposable income
    me like too =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to have to say getting several tanks and riding them around (yeah, they would have to have the cannon disarmed, but still, love the idea of rolling around in one)

Learning for me.

I've always wanted to learn how to do be a really good chef/pastry chef.

I would love to learn more about cultures, especially learning a ton of different languages. I know 3 languages right now but I really wish I could take 6 months off and go live in Japan and learn the culture and language, same with China and Germany.

I would love to learn how to play the violin or the piano, and draw and create art.

All of these things are perfectly doable on my budget now (minus the actual living abroad part), but if you don't have enough time to dedicate to learning and practice you will never be good at it. It would require me to stop working so much to truly get in all the learning I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a secret lair become a batman-esque super hero and rob from the rich and give to the poor!

Something like muthbusters, blow things to bits, for science!

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    wonder if i can legally own some long range rifles tho... don't think id be able to seeing you could kill someone at over 1 mile range
    Not sure what country you live in but I would say you can. You can get a license for rifles that fires .50 BMG(12,7x99), .338 Lapua etc here at least. They might make a fuss about certain rifles it due to it's military origins, but if thats the case one can use different ammo, we had no problems getting a license for our Sako TRG though, but if they do you can always use hunting ammo, there is a real difference between civ and military ammunition, the Environmental Protection Agency allows it here though either way, so if you live in a country with moderate weapon laws I'd say it's fine.

They don't come cheap though, the TRG was $7150 and the scope we got on it(a hensoldt) was pretty expensive as well.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Collecting weapons like Swords and guns, collecting figurines and other types of figures of video game characters, and traveling around the world exploring places that I've always wanted to go like China and Japan.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be either collecting medieval stuff like armor suits and weapons and such, or opening a micro-brewery in my garage.

"Bribing" US politicians. Of course, it's not a bribe, it's a campaign contribution. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Mostly, I want into this hobby because you pretty much need to be a billionaire to indulge in it.

sailing for sure