Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Magic: The Gathering

Id still collect TCG's specifically Pokemon, $4.18 a booster is a joke.

@poster above me, MTG too!

I'd just love to collect tons and tons more geeky stuff from Comics/Films/Books/Video Games.

I've currently got a Sword from LOTR (Anduril) and one from Song of Fire and Ice (Longclaw) ... But I'd love to just COVER my entire home in: Swords, Posters, Figurines, Busts, Life-Size Models, Jewelry ETC.

More then anything I'd love like a Iron Man/Batman/Darth Malgus Life-Size Statue (They're like 6-7 Feet Tall) .. But they're like $5000-7000 If I had the money for it that kind of stuff would be such a happy hobby of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    deffo coin collecting. i used to do it a little and still have all the ones i used too but it gets expensive really quick so i havent bought any in a long time
    You know, I don't get this... Hobbies such as that one are not supposed to be "completed" in a week. You find a coin you want and you save up money for it. A real expensive hobby is like collecting super cars where one can cost up to several millions of any currency.
    It's the same thing with most other hobbies, I do rock climbing. And you need gear for that, else it won't work unless you free solo. And you don't get to buy all the gear at once cause it's pretty damn expensive-ish. But you go month by month and you try to not spend money on beer when going out but instead you save money and get yourself that rope you wanted.

All in all, hobbies are meant to be "save up and get what you want in the near future". I'd definitely collect super cars if I had the money!

Parachuting in Dubai - would be a sick lot of fun I guess

Travelling... I would love to see more of the world, especially all the fascinating historical sites.

Deleted
    - Cosplay (good ones, not the shit cosplay)
    - Diving maybe
    - Weapons and/or maybe sword fighting...I wanna be a ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Travel the world. All the time. I'd have my home base in the States (Seattle, probably), and then just leave the country at least once a month.

I need to find a sugar daddy.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted to try surfing. Not that getting a surfboard is ridiculously expensive, but as I don't live anywhere near a decent surfing spot I'd have to travel a lot, which would be ridiculously expensive :P

Besides that, I'd keep up gaming, maybe upgrade my PC more often as well as getting new games more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medizon View Post
    Parachuting in Dubai - would be a sick lot of fun I guess
    Why parachuting in Dubai?

This is much more fun

Magic the Gathering, or Comic Books.
    Signature in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Why parachuting in Dubai?

This is much more fun

How much does it cost to learn something like this? I've got no idea how hard it is do be a para-glider. It would be a dream come true to fly like this, though.

I'm a musician. When I get a job, my money will quickly disappear on equipment and repairs. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a small fortune for a hobby, I wouldnt waste it on frivolous fantasies.

Instead, id be smart about it and invest it into some stocks and a certificate of deposit for a high yield return, which would be ripe for the taking when I retire.

whats the point in a one time big spend if I can make it last the rest of my life? Certainly would help me not worry about my future and my job security
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

15+ Year Old Account
    Weapons and tank/armored vehicle collector id be if i had the money, how cool wouldt it be to go shopping in an APC?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Many cool ideas so far, really liked th paraglider one!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Building houses

Oh my.

First of all I'd have season courtside seats to the New York Knicks, but that's a LOT of money because Madison Square Garden/Manhattan is where all the rich big dick ballers live and they can afford $29, 000 per ticket for just one game whereas I can't. I also could not reasonably make most of these games and keep up with schoolwork sufficiently.

I also want a video game room. I'm talking a 100 inch high def T.V. with every single system hooked up to it and every video game that ever comes out. Also a lot of arcade games and movie posters and stuff.

Uhhhh then I need the best gaming computer possible that never EVER lags and has the best internet connection.

Sadly I can only afford a mini plan for the Knicks with seats that aren't courtside, a 52 inch TV and a PS3/Wii/some video games and a decent desktop with solod internet connection, since I'm paying $18, 000 in tuition a year and having an unpaid internship yields me no money.