Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what they're complaining about.

If they're complaining about lets say Disengage being useless while stunned in the air while disengaging I would say no, because that's just something that's really annoying and gamebreaking.

If it's truly about something small and not gamebreaking then I'd say yes.

For me, it's the manner in which people usually express their discomfort that makes me unable to take them seriously. It's not criticism or expressing concern, but most of the time really just self-important, unreasonable and pathetic exaggerating, sulking and whining, combined with petulant cheap shots.

Not that I'm perfectly OK with everything Blizzard - or any other company, for that matter - does or says. But the mere act of degrading oneself by going online and draftnig yet another miserable display of helpless butthurtness is something a respectable individual shouldn't do.

Deleted
    Wouldnt people complaining about the smallest things, be a smallest thing in itself?

I've never been one for self-entitled brats. Can't say I care much though, let them whinge. I like the fact that the blue posters have begun talking back, they're not just smiling and accepting nobodies with an opinion trying to run the game. Same as the people constantly having the success of this company/WoW occupy their minds. I fail to understand how someone can be so bitter that he/she will actually go around thinking and hoping for the death of a game, but hey...bigger morons have been born and will keep being born I guess.

And isn't it funny with the people always pulling the "Oh how cool I am, I go against you by saying that I hate it when people complain about people complaining!"-card? Even in legit threads where someone asks WHY people complain you'll find these "cool kids".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Since when was SC2 and D3 an epic failure? Do tell me how exactly they were.
    I would never guess Starcraft 2 was a failure at all either, maybe alittle with Diablo 3 but also im not sure how many people in total play it actually as we only know 10million people bought the game. so in another way i can't see D3 as a failure either.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Yes, but not because they could be worrying about bigger issues. Simply because getting mad over such trivialities is pointless, and makes them look (and thus annoy as) like a tantrum throwing child.
    Pretty much this

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because every single game will have an aspect the player doesn't like, its impossible to make a perfect game. So long as those details are minor however, people should just get the hell over it. Take today's eighth anniversary gift. People threw a fit because the email was a copy from last year's anniversary, word for word, even referenced Deathwing. And I'm thinking "who gives a shit?" Something like that is insignificant, inconsequential.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    When people complain about even smallest things in a video games - that means they care about it.

If you just ignore those little things and keep playing and buying games with flaws, you will only show that you have no demand for quality products and will eat up anything the companies offer you.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    When people complain about even smallest things in a video games - that means they care about it.

If you just ignore those little things and keep playing and buying games with flaws, you will only show that you have no demand for quality products and will eat up anything the companies offer you.
    Flaws are unavoidable. There is no such thing as a perfect game. You therefore have to have a tolerable threshold for flaws. And therefore there are some flaws that are discountable and not worth complaining about.
    Putin khuliyo

It's because people use forums to try to make themselves feel better. Constant complainers/haters are usually miserable people. You can argue all you want, but happy people don't bitch about everything they can, and take stabs at everyone they can. And then they cower behind the "Yeah!!??!! Well, I'm not a fanboi/sheep! I am an independent thinker demanding customer service." cliche's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    You therefore have to have a tolerable threshold for flaws. And therefore there are some flaws that are discountable and not worth complaining about.
    Wrong. Even if the perfect status is unreachable for a game, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get as close to it as you can. And without both motivation and criticism you won't be able to do that. Anyone who cares about a game, should complain about its flaws, if they don't won't to see them in potential sequels or any other game from the studio that made it.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Depends on what you mean by "complain" . If someone where to be constructive and point out even minor flaws, mistakes to be learned and sometimes fixed. There is always room for improvement when it comes to video games.

If your talking about forum posters making ignorant, slanderous statements then yes I do hate it. Thing is, in the online community and the real world people have the right to complain however much they want.

I hate when people complain about the smallest things in video games and then someone makes a thread about it and then I hate it even more when I respond to it

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    It can be about anything, just in general do you hate when people complain about the smallest things in video games, when they should be worrying about bigger things in life.

I can use WoW for explain as this mainly a WoW fan-site anyway. Like people complain about the smallest things & it makes your brain hurt why they even bother to play if all they do is complain about does tiny things. When they could be using that time to address other issues that Blizzard should be focusing on instead of the useless stuff.
    you're complaining about people complaining in general, not because of their complaining but because it pisses you off that they question ANYTHING blizzard does.

i hate when people don't wanna get what they pay for and defend the company taking their money. that's what i hate. let people complain, if it's a competent complaint it's good, if it's not it's ignored

fuck sometimes they ignore the competent complaints. their job is to make us think they give a fuck while they do what they were gonna do anyway

Deleted
    No of course not, it's the many little things that make the game.

It's the little things that count though. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post

Sometimes the complaints can get to the point of absurdity though; point in case, the guy who leveled nine level 90s in Mists of Pandaria, and then complained about the rep grinds being too extensive on the WoW forums. Give me a damn break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    It gets bothersome. People can state their opinions, but I would love it if they'd stop feeling so entitled and put together an argument worth reading, instead of "OMG BLIZZARD IS SO GREEDY. BLIZZARD DO YOUR JOB, MY OPINION SPEAKS FOR EVERYONE AND THE GAME IS DEAD. LOLTHE GAME IS SO DEAD. WTF NO 8TH ANNIVERSARY PET I'M SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
    These complaints are the only ones i find annoying because caps will get you nowhere and the spelling gives me a headache.

Deleted
    Don't hate, but I do find it often annoying. Makes me think that there's people tripping on landmines and dying on daily basis, and you people whine because your fucking virtual character has one pixel that looks funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah I hate when people complain about the tiniest things, like other people's behavior.
    Precisely.