We've had a couple of hours on Amber-Shaper (10man) this reset, and I think we're doing something wrong, because it should go down faster than it does. I'll guide you through our tries and you'll say what we could improve.
we're using 3 healers 2 tanks.
- Kill the tanks that get's transformed ASAP, they stay in the form as long as they can to keep the debuff running, however they do not use pools, so they leave when he's about to cast another transformed shit or when he's low on energy
- We have our hunter kill the small adds however we're telling him to change if needed (see below)
- We'll try to stop DPS damage on boss if we have a tank transformed, then we use all our DPS to burn the tank and then change to boss and go into Phase 2. If we have a lot of adds up and we have like 15 secs before the next transform, we kill the adds, then go into phase 2.
- We DPS the miniboss asap, our hunter is still on the adds.
- We'll let the first transformed guy stay transformed through the entire fight (we need him to keep the stack up and interupt the miniboss).
- The 2nd transformed (and 3rd/4th if our DPS is slow) we'll kill asap, but they'll stay in the form for as long as they can, getting the stacks up on the Amber-Shaper (not the yellow guy).
- We bloodlust in the beginning and just ignore the transformed guys, and using the number 1 ability on CD, interupting ourselves and eating pools.
Is there anything we could do to make the fight easier?