What do we know about the next raid/dungeons?

I liked how you had an anticipation and sneak-peak of Firelands from the very start of Cataclysm and I was wondering if there were any hints that gave us an idea of the next raid/dungeons of a future patch? I assume we'll be hearing more from M.I.A. The Thunder King and possibly Y'Shaarj? Where could it possibly be located?

As far as I'm aware, nothing. That's somewhat an odd situation since for all previous expansions the first raid tier to be introduced within the expansion was known long in advance.
    I think blizzard want to raid instance to be on Pandaria so we keep going into the world, but as far as what it is, your guess is as good as mine.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

The next raid will likely be in patch 5.2 and will, almost certainly, be about the Mogu and Zandalari Trolls with Lei Shi, the revived Thunder King, as the primary antagonist. The entire Golden Lotus questline is about the assault of the Mogu and ends with the relics of the Thunder King being reclaimed by the Mogu. Also, Lei Shi himself is revived in the Zandalari quests in Kun-Lai Summit.

As for Y'Shaarj, I believe Blizzard has been quoted as saying it is "very, very, very dead". The Sha are likely to be the only thing related to it that we will see. Considering the events of 5.1 and the Divine Bell, I would say it is likely that the Sha will return under Garrosh's control or empowering Garrosh during the Siege of Orgrimmar raid at the end of the expansion. We will, perhaps, learn more about Y'Shaarj in a future patch so we have a clearer idea of how to permanently stop the Sha.

As to where this raid will be, there is an island north of Townlong Steppes that is unreachable. Many believe this to be the remains of Zandalar after the Cataclysm. Regardless, some have used exploits to see that there is a lot of Troll architecture on it along with an exact replica of the Mogu'shan Palace/Vaults building there as well.
    Last edited by AbalDarkwind; 2012-11-18 at 10:27 PM.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

My internal blizzard sources says the next raid will have bosses in it.

we know only 1 thing about it gara'jal the spirit binder may be there as when we kill him in MSV his spirit gets away

Err, we kill Lei Shi in Terrace? No?

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    The next raid will likely be in patch 5.2 and will, almost certainly, be about the Mogu and Zandalari Trolls with Lei Shi, the revived Thunder King, as the primary antagonist. The entire Golden Lotus questline is about the assault of the Mogu and ends with the relics of the Thunder King being reclaimed by the Mogu. Also, Lei Shi himself is revived in the Zandalari quests in Kun-Lai Summit.

As for Y'Shaarj, I believe Blizzard has been quoted as saying it is "very, very, very dead". The Sha are likely to be the only thing related to it that we will see. Considering the events of 5.1 and the Divine Bell, I would say it is likely that the Sha will return under Garrosh's control or empowering Garrosh during the Siege of Orgrimmar raid at the end of the expansion. We will, perhaps, learn more about Y'Shaarj in a future patch so we have a clearer idea of how to permanently stop the Sha.

As to where this raid will be, there is an island north of Townlong Steppes that is unreachable. Many believe this to be the remains of Zandalar after the Cataclysm. Regardless, some have used exploits to see that there is a lot of Troll architecture on it along with an exact replica of the Mogu'shan Palace/Vaults building there as well.
    You kill Lei Shi in Terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Err, we kill Lei Shi in Terrace? No?
    Whoops, yes, we do. I meant Lei Shen, my apologies.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Thunder_King
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

It will be easy and there will be complaints.

I'm starting to wonder if the reason we've heard so little about the next raid/dungeons is because they are still pretty far off. I think Blizz will stretch this tier of content, Pandaria is all about stretching content to make you think there is a lot more of it through micro-gating systems. Still it could just be a way of not letting a "bad guy" get center stage too often this expansion since that is something Blizz is trying to move away from this go round.

If I had to guess I would think for sure something to do with the Thunder King and Zandalari, but that could be dealt with in a 5 man dungeon as well. I would assume some sort of troll dungeon, but as for the raid and the location, not real sure. Best part about a raid entrance is that its just a portal to a different server I would think a week or two after 5.1 we'll start to get some news on it.

Was just posted:

Q: Patch 5.1 is almost live on the servers now and mostly has quest content when it comes to PvE. What’s the status of Patch 5.2 and is there anything exciting players should expect from it?
    A: Patch 5.1 also has scenarios, the Brawler's guild, and pet battle enhancements, so there is a lot more to it other than the quest content. The quest content is pretty meaty, something like 100 new quests in Krasarang Wilds. There is more to Patch 5.1 than just the quests. As far as Patch 5.2 goes, we are definitely hard at work on that. That is where the next big raid instance is going to come, so that is something that my team is primarily occupied with now. We don't really have specific details to announce or discuss about it right now, but it is something we will be talking about in the very near future.

They'll release news bout 5.2 raid content 1/2 weeks after 5.1 have been relased

source: me