Deleted

The black prince

Is there any word about Chapter II of the Wrathion questline?

The achievement says 'Coming in 5.1'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Is there any word about Chapter II of the Wrathion questline?

The achievement says 'Coming in 5.1'
    Yeah, you'll prove "worth" of your faction. You'll grind reputation by killing Aliance/Horde soldiers up to revered. and in the end you'll kill their General (Twinbraid for Horde and Bloodhilt for Aliance).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Yeah, you'll prove "worth" of your faction. You'll grind reputation by killing Aliance/Horde soldiers up to revered. and in the end you'll kill their General (Twinbraid for Horde and Bloodhilt for Aliance).
    And anything for a reward?

You will also need to grind out 6000 Valor Points for one of 5.1 quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    You will also need to grind out 6000 Valor Points for one of 5.1 quests.
    But the cap is 3000. How do we do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    It probably just counts them as you earn them, not requiring you to turn them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Buy stuff and farm more

Deleted
    Any reward?

Upgraded form of the Sha-Touched Crystal I think. Either that or you can add a socket to your Sha-Touched weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by gerhard2202 View Post
    Upgraded form of the Sha-Touched Crystal I think. Either that or you can add a socket to your Sha-Touched weapon.
    Yeah, both of those have been datamined. The upgraded gems give 550 instead of 500 of whatever primary stat, and I the +socket item does exactly what you would expect. Don't think there has been any confirmation which of those is the 5.1 reward, or if its both.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Question is: will dual-wielders be able to get an extra socket for both sha-touched weapons?

Would be fair since it's much harder to get two, a teeny-tiny socket won't be that much of a boost and the Sha-crystal is unique-equipped anyway so.... OK JUST GIMME MY FRIGGIN SOCKET

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvannah View Post
    Question is: will dual-wielders be able to get an extra socket for both sha-touched weapons?

Would be fair since it's much harder to get two, a teeny-tiny socket won't be that much of a boost and the Sha-crystal is unique-equipped anyway so.... OK JUST GIMME MY FRIGGIN SOCKET
    I been hearing things that we're going to be able too. However I haven't seen a blue sticky on it yet.