Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It's fun to shame other healers in LFR. Today on the first boss in HoF, i did over 80k healing and almost 30 million HP healed while #2 had not even close to half that :P

You cannot heal dmg that isn't there - or is absorbed...

I didn't see it mentioned but I suspect a lot of disc hate is being generated on the pvp side. They have a number of issues on that side of the house.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    It's fun to shame other healers in LFR. Today on the first boss in HoF, i did over 80k healing and almost 30 million HP healed while #2 had not even close to half that :P

You cannot heal dmg that isn't there - or is absorbed...
    Yea, im downgraded to 2nd or 3rd best healer on most fights since the disc buff.
    Normally i outheal most of the healers in LFR without much effort just normal play but atm disc just dominate LFR specially with so many bad people that cant avoid damage.

Sure helps me to just take it easy and relax even more in lfr
    Glad disc works well again, back to having 2 specs since the buff.

People say "amg LFR is 2 ezy and healr 4 only need badz geer"

However, I think they made LFR quite nice in terms of having SOME sort of challenge to it. Especially the later half of HoF.

Any healer can que for it sure, however it's not mindless like it was in cata. You have to pay attention and healers actually need to heal pretty hard. Sure I am not the best geared but at 480 Ilvl I find myself needing to use mana cooldowns as I would on normal content.

I HIGHLY advise any healer to practice their healing abilities in LFR. Yes, it does work.