1. #1

    Windlord 10man HC (execute is fun)

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...0920&target=18
    (link shows Windlord 10man hc the last 20%)
    I didn't really do that good dps throughout the fight but I was having quite some fun with cooldowns on 20%.
    Is pretty much like:
    -Hey guys can you just get him down to execute range and then I can take over and hand out loot...
    Sooooo yea I heard warrior dmg distribution is fine.

  2. #2
    See, this is the sort of bullshit I do not like. Why can they not redistribute Execute damage? Tired of all the people who want it to stay the same because "it feels like Execute" and "BIG NUMBERS GUYS". My first N Bladelord kill Execute was 23% of my damage as SMF, but that's just ridiculous. 34% of your overall damage from one skill...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  3. #3
    When the hardest part of the majority of fights is the last 30%, I will gladly accept having most of my damage done during that time period.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    See, this is the sort of bullshit I do not like. Why can they not redistribute Execute damage? Tired of all the people who want it to stay the same because "it feels like Execute" and "BIG NUMBERS GUYS". My first N Bladelord kill Execute was 23% of my damage as SMF, but that's just ridiculous. 34% of your overall damage from one skill...
    Play arms - solves your problem.

  5. #5
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    When the hardest part of the majority of fights is the last 30%, I will gladly accept having most of my damage done during that time period.
    but at some point it just gets ridiculous. Did you even click the link he gave? That shit is just stupid. When you can afk the entire fight and only come back for the last 20 % only to do far more dmg than anyone else in the raid is just retarded and bad design. At the rate his dmg has got dealt the last phase is only a matter of how quickly he can move his ass from one end of the room to another, which makes your argument that fights are harder sub 30% and should be dealt with quicker, just stupid. You'd rather have it so that classes do dmg only when boss reaches a certain %? Mages take a boss from 100 to 80% all alone with 890k dps, then we have the rogue take the next 10%, then druid and so on and so on.
    If it is possible to replicate this dmg on more than this boss, why not just stack warriors for world first kills simply because they'll rape bosses below 20% so hard they cant sit down the whole week while waiting to respawn next week only to be raped harder.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by zcorn View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...0920&target=18
    (link shows Windlord 10man hc the last 20%)
    I didn't really do that good dps throughout the fight but I was having quite some fun with cooldowns on 20%.
    Is pretty much like:
    -Hey guys can you just get him down to execute range and then I can take over and hand out loot...
    Sooooo yea I heard warrior dmg distribution is fine.
    As much as I dislike the distribution of damage for fury warriors this is just misleading people, You know very well that you stack recklessness (the windlord takes 600% more damage debuff) on the boss for the last 20% of the boss skewing the results to make it look like execute is worse than it is.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    As much as I dislike the distribution of damage for fury warriors this is just misleading people, You know very that you stack recklessness (the windlord takes 600% more damage debuff) on the boss for the last 20% of the boss skewing the results to make it look like execute is worse than it is.
    Well, sure it could be misleading if you do not know about the recklessness debuff, but the boss had that debuff from 80%-0% anyway. Only thing that I did on purpose was to save my own cooldowns for 20%. So yes I might be misleading but it doesn't change that fact that my execute-phase is miles ahead from the rest in my raid..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zcorn View Post
    Well, sure it could be misleading if you do not know about the recklessness debuff, but the boss had that debuff from 80%-0% anyway. Only thing that I did on purpose was to save my own cooldowns for 20%. So yes I might be misleading but it doesn't change that fact that my execute-phase is miles ahead from the rest in my raid..
    It's completely misleading, your raid lusted on a recklessness that happened 1 minute prior so everyone but you popped your cooldowns for that one, of course you're going to mop the floor with everyone when you have all of your cooldowns and execute and nobody else has shit.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    When you can afk the entire fight and only come back for the last 20 % only to do far more dmg than anyone else in the raid is just retarded and bad design.
    Yeah because that is not one bit exaggerated at all.

  10. #10
    Average 4mil execute crits? I'll take that any day!

    | Warrior Moderator | Protection Warrior Weakaura Group |

  11. #11
    High Overlord Taik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    That one special place
    Posts
    136
    B1g numb3rz guise!

  12. #12
    @aggixx: really? U want to blame a fury for saving his cds for the execute phase and then to mop the floor with them like he should? XD

    On the topic itself:
    I really love the way fury works! Especially in terms of execute! I mean our dmg aint really bad prior sub 20% but then cmoes our phase: the execute phase and we fly by almost everyone!
    Now why would u wanna chanso we work like boomkins who have sick dps the first couple of seconds and than do shit? Or like mages who have even sicker dps in the beginning and then do moderate dmg through out the fight? Dont really see the point in that. Other classes are good at 100% boss hp and we rock sub 20%

  13. #13
    I didn't blame him for playing correctly, I blamed him posting a link to very specific time period implying that execute is ridiculous when in fact the data sample couldn't have been any bit more biased. I'm pretty sure the only way it could have been any more biased was if his fellow raiders (intentionally or unintentionally) stopped attacking for the entire length of his CD burst.

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...2819&target=53

    Omg, I did more than 1/2 of the raids damage to the adds! Druid AoE is ridiculous!

    See, I can take data out of context too.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-11-20 at 11:19 AM.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •