(H) <The Thirty> 2/6H 6/6 Recruiting 1 Healer [Barthilas]

The Thirty are a 10 man horde guild on Barthilas with a semi-casual, yet progression focussed approach to raiding. Our roster is comprised of a mix of ex-hardcore players and casual raiders so we aim for pushing content without the need to raid 5-6 days a week.

Currently Recruiting:

1 x WARLOCK

Regardless of class all applicants will be considered if they seem like a good fit.

Recruits must be switched on with an ability to follow instructions, We use Mumble as a voip server and using it is a must in raids. We prefer applicants to have good raiding experience but if you can prove that you are switched on, commited and willing to learn we would be more than happy to train you up. Staying out of fire is also a big plus.

RAID TIMES: (All times are Barthilas server time)

Wednesday: 8:00pm-12:00am
    Thursday: 8:00pm-12:00am
    Sunday (Non-compulsory raid for progression or alts.) 8:00pm-12:00am

Anyone interested hit up Myself, Øuch (thats Alt-0216 for the Ø) or Discipél in game for a chat, or head over to thethirty{dot}wowstead{dot}com and fill out an app. Or post here.
    Last edited by Tehdilgerer; 2012-11-21 at 01:31 PM.

Recruiting a Lock
    Last edited by Tehdilgerer; 2012-11-21 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Found a healer

Hi Tehdilgerer,
    I have a Warlock which is Affliction and Demonology, I have played World of Warcraft since The Burning Crusade, I raided a bit in Wrath of the Lich King, and Cleared 8/8 Dragon Soul, I did these on my main. My Item Level is currently 486 (all epics) and am 2/6H MsV with all other raid completed on normal mode (except Sha of Fear). Here are my logs for Heroic Feng 10M http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-24...?s=3311&e=3887.

PM me in game Del, cant pm you on mmo-champ just yet.