Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Looking for addon that shows boss is 20% hp

Looking for addon that shows when the boss is at 20% or can flash drain soul perhaps when execute phase is up. Any good ideas? I hate having to constantly put the status text in % as i prefer to see the boss's health.

power auras does this. not sure if weak auras would. power auras is having some... trouble, but the version I have works.

DrainSouler is one I believe
    Last edited by meifumado; 2012-11-19 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid891 View Post
    Looking for addon that shows when the boss is at 20% or can flash drain soul perhaps when execute phase is up. Any good ideas? I hate having to constantly put the status text in % as i prefer to see the boss's health.
    You could use TellMeWhen. The amount of things you can have TMW setup to show is insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    You could use TellMeWhen. The amount of things you can have TMW setup to show is insane.
    Currently raiding as Affliction, i use TellMeWhen to check if my target has all the debuffs it is meant to have, and for how much long, so it was convenient to me to just create another button to it that only appears when my target's hp is = or < 20%. Easy.

Listen for the warrior's hammer-on-anvil sound.

DrainSouler is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    power auras does this. not sure if weak auras would. power auras is having some... trouble, but the version I have works.
    Weak auras can. Tellmewhen too, powerauras if you have a working version. Basically any addon that lets you set up warnings of some kind will work. Health percentages are some of the most simple cues to track.

Deleted
    well there are those mentioned here, i personally use tidy plates and healthpercentage(something like that)tidy plates shows full health from 100% and tidy plates can be configured to change the color of the name of your target and health bar to red, so you know once the name is red you drain soul plus it shows threat and its also great for multidotting making it a more multi tasking adon for you.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2012-11-19 at 08:36 AM.

Drain Soul FTW,, you can configure with sound also, when your target reachs 20% will warn you.
    Last edited by David Cavalheiro; 2012-11-19 at 09:51 AM.

Alson Drainsouler counts ticks for MG/DL/Drainsoul.

Its the best IMHO, using it since Cataclysm hits live, can't live without it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcan View Post
    Alson Drainsouler counts ticks for MG/DL/Drainsoul.

Its the best IMHO, using it since Cataclysm hits live, can't live without it!
    Tried Drainsouler during Cata and the ticks count was not working (I hope they fixed it now), so since then I use PowerAuras (now WeakAuras) for the 20% mark and Gnosis for the ticks (I put a very clear sound on the drain soul tick )

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Listen for the warrior's hammer-on-anvil sound.
    Relying on someone else to track things for you = bad idea. What if the Warriors are waiting for the locks to Drain Soul before they start to hit Execute?
    Hi Sephurik

If you want something simple and easy try this:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/targethealthpercent

It's a very basic and simple add on that creates a small rectangle that shows the mobs health percent. You can move it where you want and also set it to turn bright red when the targets health is at 30, 25, or 20 percent. It's also very lightweight.

Deleted
    yeah, that was the one, i couldnt quite remember its name.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid891 View Post
    put the status text in % as i prefer to see the boss's health.
    Why would you want the numbers? At this point they have so much health its not really a point looking at it, and having % only will only benefit you for the exact reason you are here looking for another thing that needs to load when you start up
    Anyway, im using whatever it is that comes with ElvUI. I'm sure theres dedicated addons for this, but if you have a Unitframe i think you can get both for the price of one.

Mik Scrolling Battle Text does it aswell

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use power auras for this. I set up a Power Auras to make the moan sound when the boss hits 25%. Very distinctive versus all the other noise/chatter going on during a raid.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    TellMeWhen can also be set up to do this. With a flashing drain soul icon and everything
    This is what I managed to copy out of there:

^1^T^SType^Sconditionicon ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SPassingCndt^B ^SType^SSound ^SValue^N99 ^SSound^SOmen:~`Aoogah! ^SEvent^SOnAlphaInc ^SOperator^S>= ^t^N2^T ^SType^SSound ^SSound^SOmen:~`Aoogah! ^SEvent^SOnShow ^t^N3^T ^SPassingCndt^B ^SType^SAnimations ^SOnlyShown^B ^SDuration^N3 ^SValue^N99 ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SEvent^SOnAlphaInc ^SOperator^S>= ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S1120 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N20 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S> ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SRangeCheck^B ^SUnAlpha^N0.1 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N60447^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    Last edited by mmocfecbd8d6a4; 2012-11-19 at 09:05 PM.

drainsoul goes nuts with a really annoying sound so you will never miss the 20% hp