Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Relying on someone else to track things for you = bad idea. What if the Warriors are waiting for the locks to Drain Soul before they start to hit Execute?
    While I agree it's a bad idea I'm pretty sure warriors will notice when their Execute button lights up, whereas for us our button is always available to hit.

This kind of makes me wonder why blizz hasn't made it so DS lights up like Execute or Hammer of Wrath when we hit execute range...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlockreminder is another addon that I've come across that, among other things, play sounds and has configurable buttons for reminders, based on spec. I've been moving away from it myself, but it was helpful when I was getting everything set up.

Deleted
    I'm using drain souler again - I stopped using it at some point during Cataclysm when it stopped being updated iirc, got it back at some point in MOP and it does everything you'll need.

I look at the enemys HP and when it is at 20% I start to DS.

The best addon to see if a boss is at 20%, come on default with every human being, and his called " eyes"

Please respond constructively to threads. ~xskarma
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-11-19 at 11:46 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    The best addon to see if a boss is at 20%, come on default with every human being, and his called " eyes"
    I would argue "ears". My "eyes" are generally busy making sure my "feet" are on fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    That's not an addon, it comes as standard with most models.

The fact of the matter is - you've got better things to be doing with your eyes than staring at the bosses health %.

You don't need an addon

Just change the sub-text to show percentage....it's in standard wow interface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid891 View Post
    Looking for addon that shows when the boss is at 20% or can flash drain soul perhaps when execute phase is up. Any good ideas? I hate having to constantly put the status text in % as i prefer to see the boss's health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    You don't need an addon

Just change the sub-text to show percentage....it's in standard wow interface
    Come on, the OP wasn't that long - it would take less time to read it than it did for you to type that.

If you use WeakAuras you can just import this :
    Code:
    dWd1daGEQq1lPcyxsI2MOO9rfuZuLYCPIy2QQFlY3KuUTOANOO9s2nO9tfv)uIyyQKXrLKtJyOQunyQKA4Q4GssDEQuhtkDorHfIclLkrlMQ0Yr6Hur5PkpMQ65atKketvQMSqMoLlkr1vPcPNrfPRJQnkrAAufBwcBxuAEub6RuHYNvLVlPAKuj8xuA0c14LeoPeLBjj5AsH7rfKldTmPOdly1QUwUwKwK6AUlPOaGMkTQAU6YtgnAEDLrtpEYSwtvuLNm0cqsEWijO6A5bcuDnZ9b1oueGM2HIa00c)tC4o)dqzY0mk59qQ6AM7dQbSGXbACaYgJHVflVACiMfHMwGBjTds9rOfJHVfR1SvJdjMMfOp0085alLZgtIqnJKJrACaYYHetm04aK9GuFeAXy4BXIH2bP(i0IXW3IzthKgSevZbDizAhA6rra4of9jasckMTAXi5fBIzJwTFkePUghGS()aaigA00hvxlN)nI6YKPXbileZIu5vJdqwWb9fdnoaz9t5EdMyOboOV6Aac89rXSvlN)nI6IzRyitMM)paaQRbiW3h1CSQD5TsCMditMwrcAJ44Oy22QrXhjb7UpOgXpb1cCljVAKinhHgiqN76L4FTkkPOaGMk1tJlNw7QzTRmB4QgzEDPIQ8KHwDsKflMnCQwikIyKem8znk59qkqDXSvDnJsEpKQUM5(GAalyCGgG7fZIqB8IcsfASoR61zxVAx21oP6iLnDqAWsunhwJdq2tQosfdnmlcnngCkKaFo31LN7fPana3lMfH2DkwqQqB3l)2nnFoWs5SXKiuZi5yK2jvhPAxACiX0o)GBKQbd5iqDzACiMfHMwGBjnoaz5qIjgArOxErr39b1Cr53UxQJEtMghAuY7Hu1LjtMghAuY7Hu114qIPzb6dnzAqEENsEpKceZMAreW5hCxMFcQvg0qArWhDsz(jiWj7G)p7IdrP6SUiWHgb(08tPFuQoumKPb0AR0tL1QSMwwXS1Z1Lmja
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    If you've got time to look at the boss' HP you're either on a farm boss where your dps doesn't really matter, or you're playing so casually that it doesn't matter anyway.. No offense, almost.
    You should be looking at your ICDs and CDs as well as dot timers and malefic grasp tick intervals.. not forgetting about your positioning and handling of boss mechanics. You should NOT be staring at the boss' HP from 100% to 0%, waiting for that 20% to pop up. Get an addon for it ... Simplicity itself. Why waste your precious eyes on something that a easily setup addon can track for you and tell you by a recognizable sound.

Deleted
    Not only will WeakAuras do this, but you can get it to;

Display an Icon/text/3D model when the boss is under 20% and make it any size/shape/font/colour you want to
    You can make your execute button glow (or the aura) when the aura triggers.
    You can make it play a sound of your choice when it triggers.
    You can animate it.

And more :P

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    You could use TellMeWhen. The amount of things you can have TMW setup to show is insane.
    I use TMW for almost everything. I have it set up for my all my alts. Once you learn how to use it it becomes the most versatile addon in the game. Great tool.

simplepercent is what i use

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try Damaged Target...puts a colored alert box on screen with audible. Use it until Power Auras comes back for MOP. If you got the new power auras 5.0 before too many people who like things handed to them griped about it and it got pulled back down you can set it up to do the same and more.. It is awesome and replaces more addons than I care to count.

Just use weakauras, for that and many things (Buffs, Procs, fight mechanics...)

I use an addon that has the absolute as well as percent health of mobs displayed simultaneously, and Power Auras to say "DEATHBLOW!" on my screen when my targeted mob is at 21% (so I can get all my ducks in a row before I start draining)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I look at the enemys HP and when it is at 20% I start to DS.
    This is what I do... I didn't realize it was so difficult for some.

15+ Year Old Account
    TargetHealthPercent (THP) nice black box with a white number in it that turns into a red box when the target drops <20%