ElvUI and buff bars.

My question is how do I move the buffs like water shield and the trinket procs? I would like to move them off to the side. If anyone had info on this please post how
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-19 at 06:23 AM.

I'm not so sure there is a way you can move those, but I'm certain at least that you can disable them. That way you can use something like Weakauras or Tellmewhen or something to display those buffs somewhere else, while not having them in your screen twice. I'm just a casual user of ElvUI though, so someone with more indepth knowledge might know how to do it.
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm not so sure there is a way you can move those, but I'm certain at least that you can disable them. That way you can use something like Weakauras or Tellmewhen or something to display those buffs somewhere else, while not having them in your screen twice. I'm just a casual user of ElvUI though, so someone with more indepth knowledge might know how to do it.
    Basically, this.

Just wanted to hop in and add that Shift+Right Click adds a buff on the blacklist for the unit frame.

Thanks for the info.