Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Rate the Rogue Above Ya *MoP Edition

    New expansion time and its been a few weeks now with some raiding and LFR. So Ill kick it off

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kakashi/simple

  2. #2
    8/10. Hit is at 2989 (only need 2550) you can reforge hit off your chest and cape still.
    Also you should replace the haste gems for agi/haste unless you have ran sims yourself (not a big issue really).
    Armory is in sig.
    Last edited by Petraclese; 2012-10-13 at 05:39 PM.

  3. #3
    ^ pretty mainstream success. Epic dagger is pretty sicknasty, i say 9/10, not much varies right now anyway. Rate meh
    Ayze on Maelstrom (Wont let me post link) inb4 you suck, i just really need some feedback

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire Vinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Climbin' In yo Windows
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzball3 View Post
    ^ pretty mainstream success. Epic dagger is pretty sicknasty, i say 9/10, not much varies right now anyway. Rate meh
    Ayze on Maelstrom (Wont let me post link) inb4 you suck, i just really need some feedback
    6/10

    You're missing a lot of enchants! Even the lower level enchants for each slot will help you greatly and they're fairly cheap! Could probably enchant all of your gear with the basics for less than 500g! You're slightly over hit and expertise caps (7.5% each) so a good reforge down to (2550) 7.5% for each could give you a nice little boost!

    Also a huge boost for you would be levelling both of your professions to 600

    Sig = Armory

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord ViridianWRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    6/10

    You're missing a lot of enchants! Even the lower level enchants for each slot will help you greatly and they're fairly cheap! Could probably enchant all of your gear with the basics for less than 500g! You're slightly over hit and expertise caps (7.5% each) so a good reforge down to (2550) 7.5% for each could give you a nice little boost!

    Also a huge boost for you would be levelling both of your professions to 600

    Sig = Armory

    Very nice set, looks like you've gotten lucky on a Sha kill with those gloves. Fully enchanted, too. You're a bit over hit and expertise. Also, the coaster? Really? 8/10.



    Me.

    Haven't re-reforged since I got that second Koeglar's, so my hit and expertise are a tad off.

    You mean I have room for text now?

  6. #6
    Looks really well. I would change the gem in your belt from Expertise to Agility though.
    Also, I think you should value Mastery more in your Reforging. You've said you're not done with Reforging yet but I can only recommend going for Mastery over Expertise cap. It's not a huge difference but slightly better for your DPS if you can handle the dodges in your rotation.

    8/10


    -------------
    I wasn't refreshing the thread while writing a reply to fuzball. I'll just leave this here as well even though he had been rated before.

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzball3 View Post
    ^ pretty mainstream success. Epic dagger is pretty sicknasty, i say 9/10, not much varies right now anyway. Rate meh
    Ayze on Maelstrom (Wont let me post link) inb4 you suck, i just really need some feedback
    Alright, here's some feedback.

    • Enchants: They're not that expensive this expansion and you should really look into getting them for massive damage upgrades.
    • Gems: As a combat Rogue you should try not to gem full Hit into your blue gem slots but rather Agility/Hit or Haste/Hit depending on your gear level.
    • Reforging: Your Reforging seems to be somewhat into the right direction with going for Hit/Expertise caps, however you're somewhat above it. Also, you should try to go for more Haste. If you want to optimize your Reforging, I can recommend the addon ReforgeLite. It may seem complicated at first but it really isn't. Also, if you want, you can copy my Combat settings.
      This addon will make it easier for you.
    • Glyphs: You may look into some more glyphs which may help you even though Adrenaline Rush is the only mandatory one. Take a look at my armory page for example if you need suggestions for glyphs. However, others may be useful, too!

    I hope this will help you.
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2012-10-14 at 02:06 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Petraclese View Post
    8/10. Hit is at 2989 (only need 2550) you can reforge hit off your chest and cape still.
    Also you should replace the haste gems for agi/haste unless you have ran sims yourself (not a big issue really).
    Armory is in sig.
    I gain more haste reforging out of the crit on my chest and cape than the hit. Also haste gems > agi gems atm due to the ep values given from secondary gems

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Vinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Climbin' In yo Windows
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    I gain more haste reforging out of the crit on my chest and cape than the hit. Also haste gems > agi gems atm due to the ep values given from secondary gems
    Gotta quickly stop ya there and put in my 2 cents: (I'm actually being a bit of a hypocrite here myself-- don't click my armory link again :P) But I'm pretty sure Agility has an EP of over 3.2 where Haste is less than 1.3 EP (at it's highest no matter what spec you play) So 160 Agi (512 EP) > 320 Haste (416 EP)

    Correct me if I'm wrong!

  9. #9
    Haste/agility values change wildly during pre-raid to heroic BiS gearing this tier, and (at some points for combat only), 2 haste > 1 agility.

    Don't we already have a thread for this that's been used this week?

    Note: not actually asking for a rating, know plenty of the issues I need to fix before my next raid anywho.

  10. #10
    Going with EJ Combat EPs just for example:
    Agi 2.77 EP * 160 (gem) = 443.2
    haste 1.6345 EP * 320 (gem) = 532.04

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1208916-Haste-gems

  11. #11
    Edit: I think Ashvael is up next. Pretty simple 10/10. All enchants and reforging look spot on. A hair over hit cap but I don't see any enchants or reforges that would let you lose hit in that small of a chunk. Lookin' good!

    Edit2: I suppose you could spend some gold to get Dancing Steel. But being that in a week it will be way cheaper, I won't mark you down for it. I know it's like, 4k on my server for a tip.

    Edit3: Same goes for 170 agi bracer enchant.

    ---

    I have no idea who is up next to be rated. There was a lot of side chatter here which has made it confusing. Anyway, I posted in the last rate the rogue thread, but nobody ever responded to it. So here it is again:

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cigam/advanced
    Last edited by NonMagical; 2012-10-14 at 06:23 PM.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

  12. #12
    Should go with a hit enchant on your cloak. Other than that, sick gear!
    9/10

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../naem/advanced

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Naemesiz View Post
    Should go with a hit enchant on your cloak. Other than that, sick gear!
    9/10

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../naem/advanced
    Pretty good, they only thing i would say you should check out is, you are reforging most of your gear in expertise, but you aren't actually goin for the cap, you might as well do that.
    In general you should never reforge into expertise when there is the possibility of getting more mastery trough the reforge, unless you actually want to hit the exp cap (which i don't think is optimal as assassination, but many likes don't getting dodged)

    This is mine :

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Misee/simple

  14. #14
    9/10…? LOL…! Only because you are not yet in full Epics…! ;^p

    Check me out via my sig…

    All reforging & enchants (lower cost ones) as directed by Mr. Robot, dunno if that is good or bad; but I DO know that I miss a working Shadowcraft…!!!

  15. #15
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Looks really well. I would change the gem in your belt from Expertise to Agility though.
    Also, I think you should value Mastery more in your Reforging. You've said you're not done with Reforging yet but I can only recommend going for Mastery over Expertise cap. It's not a huge difference but slightly better for your DPS if you can handle the dodges in your rotation.

    8/10


    -------------
    I wasn't refreshing the thread while writing a reply to fuzball. I'll just leave this here as well even though he had been rated before.


    Alright, here's some feedback.

    • Enchants: They're not that expensive this expansion and you should really look into getting them for massive damage upgrades.
    • Gems: As a combat Rogue you should try not to gem full Hit into your blue gem slots but rather Agility/Hit or Haste/Hit depending on your gear level.
    • Reforging: Your Reforging seems to be somewhat into the right direction with going for Hit/Expertise caps, however you're somewhat above it. Also, you should try to go for more Haste. If you want to optimize your Reforging, I can recommend the addon ReforgeLite. It may seem complicated at first but it really isn't. Also, if you want, you can copy my Combat settings.
      This addon will make it easier for you.
    • Glyphs: You may look into some more glyphs which may help you even though Adrenaline Rush is the only mandatory one. Take a look at my armory page for example if you need suggestions for glyphs. However, others may be useful, too!

    I hope this will help you.
    Hey Mate,

    Was just wondering if you could send me a SS of your Assassination stat weights for Reforgelite? The presents it comes with by default seem off.

    Thanks a bunch!

    -Fast

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Naemesiz View Post
    Should go with a hit enchant on your cloak. Other than that, sick gear!
    9/10
    Wrong piece of information. I'm reforged entirely out of hit (with the exception of my neck, which is reforged out of crit) and still over soft hit cap. If I changed my cloak enchant to +hit, I'd lose DPS. I could turn it to +hit and the reforge out of hit instead of crit on my neck, but that would result in ~35 more hit (which I don't want) over what I have now.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Boil View Post
    Check me out via my sig…
    Very well put together sir, 9/10 though because you have crit tinker in that dragonling. personally i'd do haste/hit/exp and reforge accordingly.

    Link in sig~~dat ilevel

    ps - yeah im under hit/expertise cap but based on my testing its not so important for sub to full cap, check WOL sub rogue on 2nd/3rd boss

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrogue View Post
    Very well put together sir, 9/10 though because you have crit tinker in that dragonling. personally i'd do haste/hit/exp and reforge accordingly.
    Note that I am also wearing my Engineering helm, which has Hit & Expertise cogwheels; and remember that cogwheels are Unique-Equip, meaning that I cannot have more than one of a specific type throughout my gearset…

  19. #19
    oh that kind of sucks, you should upgrade 1 of the two

  20. #20
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrogue View Post
    oh that kind of sucks, you should upgrade 1 of the two
    Edit: Didn't bother to check whether you were playing sub. Everything's looking good in that case, though I'm weary about under exp/hit caps. Grats on the Relic of Xuen.
    9/10


    Rate me!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Senit/advanced
    Last edited by Senit; 2012-10-16 at 12:32 AM.
    "¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •