Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I smell disgruntled Republicans.

If you are - why on earth do you believe you'll find Canada better? Especially when Obama is trying to implement the VERY same policies from Canada that the Republicans are so against? >_<

If not... then, my apologies for assuming so. :P
    Where did you get this? Presuming to what you highlighted, are Republicans the only demographic in your mind that have jobs or something?

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Have a friend and we both have interest in possibly starting afresh in Canada from the United States. We do know some people there as well. We are attending college in the US, but are willing to just get a job up there, and go to college up there as well. Being young however we probably do have tons of oversights and I was wondering if you guys had any pointers or things to look out for and such?

EDIT: And to add, we both have had jobs and work experience, we have no issues living on our own, and our mature and intelligent so we are not the type to just waste away all of our cash and stuff. We can both budget well.
    I would recommend looking up threads on Reddit. Around election time in the U.S. there were some long threads on this topic. It's not exactly an easy process, but it certainly helps if you're skilled and can prove that you have the resources to make it happen.

May I ask what in particular draws you to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I smell disgruntled Republicans.

If you are - why on earth do you believe you'll find Canada better? Especially when Obama is trying to implement the VERY same policies from Canada that the Republicans are so against? >_<

If not... then, my apologies for assuming so. :P
    Why in the world would you come in here and try to start that conversation?