Deleted

Ulduar 10m normal solo

Hey guys,
    I want to farm the red t8 hunter set for transmog.
    Is it possible to solo every boss in ulduar ? (i know there is a hunter solo thread but there is currently no information about ulduar)
    If there is a special strategy and not just tank and spank please warn me

Thanks in advance

Well first I suggest you read up on strategy for each individual boss yourself,

FL you can solo,
    Ignis possibly not sure how you hunters can work your dps v pets threat
    Same with razor, although he would be easier due to mechanics,
    XT yes you can easily, just don't kill the heart,
    Iron council I doubt it
    Alagon No
    Kologarn maybe, depends how his mechanics would work with 1 person in the group, e.g. his stone grip
    Crazy cat lady yes, if you dps the adds down fast enough
    Holdir, would be fun, but I think you would be able to,
    Thorium would be a no, I have no idea how his mechanics would work with 1 person in group,
    Freya possible
    Mimi possible
    General yes,
    Yogg with 4 keepers, maybe, but again Idk how mechanics would work with 1 person,

Im assuming this from a PoV of a high dps btw, and thats just my two cents off the top of my head
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Kologarn should be fine, just kill the arms right off the start, can't grip with no arms iirc.

Also its technically 2 people in the group, the pet does count as one person

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Well first I suggest you read up on strategy for each individual boss yourself,

FL you can solo,
    Ignis possibly not sure how you hunters can work your dps v pets threat
    Same with razor, although he would be easier due to mechanics,
    XT yes you can easily, just don't kill the heart,
    Iron council I doubt it
    Alagon No
    Kologarn maybe, depends how his mechanics would work with 1 person in the group, e.g. his stone grip
    Crazy cat lady yes, if you dps the adds down fast enough
    Holdir, would be fun, but I think you would be able to,
    Thorium would be a no, I have no idea how his mechanics would work with 1 person in group,
    Freya possible
    Mimi possible
    General yes,
    Yogg with 4 keepers, maybe, but again Idk how mechanics would work with 1 person,

Im assuming this from a PoV of a high dps btw, and thats just my two cents off the top of my head
    Thorim is easy, there are multiple strategies to solo him, especially with a pet class.
    Yogg should be +1 even doable. Go BM, get into the brain, Bloodlust and go. 1 Brain phase is enough to get you into the 3rd phase. I take freya as the last defender so I can get my sanity back because I tend to not be concentrated after a full Ulduar run

They are all very easily soloable. I routinely solo all of them on hardmode, including Yogg 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzles View Post
    They are all very easily soloable. I routinely solo all of them on hardmode, including Yogg 0.
    What this guy said. Unless you're terribly undergeared, you shouldn't have too much trouble with any of the bosses.

Deleted
    They are all pretty easy.
    But I´m stuck at Thorim, how can I get to phase 2 without engineering?

Try swiftness potion + aspect of the cheetah?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Alagon No
    A hunter solo'd Algalon at level 85.

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    They are all pretty easy.
    But I´m stuck at Thorim, how can I get to phase 2 without engineering?
    Spec Posthaste. Kill the trash and immediately open the gate. Run in with cheetah, shoot the golem once, disengage and book it back out. Once outside, throw out some traps where the trash will respawn, then get back inside the tunnel with the golem and wait for them to respawn and trigger your traps. Once you have aggro, don't kill them, take them all the way up through the tunnel, and kill them nearish Thorim's perch. Immediately as thorim becomes attackable, shoot him and jump down. Congrats, you win.

*if you step on thorim's platform before he becomes attackable, the encounter will reset.
    ** if you don't dismiss your pet prior to jumping off, he may get stuck and you will be unable to dismiss him and resummon due to LoS.
    Last edited by Grizzles; 2012-12-20 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    Kologarn should be fine, just kill the arms right off the start, can't grip with no arms iirc.

Also its technically 2 people in the group, the pet does count as one person
    Put pet in to melee range - boss won't enrage. If you'll have aggro, you won't get grip;](tank[you] can't get griped)

10+ Year Old Account
    iv solod every boss in ulduar except for thorim and yogg those i havnt got yet but algalon iv solod as well all are fairly easy

Entire Ulduar 10 was soloed in Cata, so yeah.