Looking for help with upvotes - Please read up, at least <3

Ok, so I did check the rules just in case this wasn't allowed... unless I'm mistaken, it should be no problem

As some of you might now, Riot employees (more specifially, Hippalus, lately) sometimes open exceptions on cases regarding things like for example, skins, specially if they manage to get a bit of community support.
    Long story short, I would like to gift a limited edition skin I own (I do own it; not asking for it to be made available to me) to a friend of mine; that skin happens to be her favourite skin ingame, and she started playing after it was removed from the store. She's currently going through a rough time, and it's her birthday in 2 weeks, so... it'd be perfect if I could make this happen, with a little bit of help.

I ask only that you guys read the topic and upvote/comment/bump if you feel like it's something worth pressing for, or if you'd like someone to fight for a gesture like that someday. That's all. This is the topic in question:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2812533

We're doing all kinds of stuff, like the usual "request a drawing", and I'm writing a little short story myself bit by bit, which you can find on page 3 (amateur stuff mind you :P).

Thanks for your time guys and gals, and I hope you find it in your hearts to contribute with something as small as an upvote and a comment. It will be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the drawing Manatee''s and pinguins are awsome.

Can't upvote couse not on NA.

I would suggest contacting customer support directly, they have done stuff like this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I like the drawing Manatee''s and pinguins are awsome.

Can't upvote couse not on NA.

I would suggest contacting customer support directly, they have done stuff like this before.
    I did, yeah... Unfortunately, all I got was one of those standart responses "I'm sorry, we dont do stuff like this". Seems costumer support doesnt have the same good will the usual forum-going Reds do :/

Quote Originally Posted by pyrogfx View Post
    I did, yeah... Unfortunately, all I got was one of those standart responses "I'm sorry, we dont do stuff like this". Seems costumer support doesnt have the same good will the usual forum-going Reds do :/
    Just contact them again. It depends entirely on which employee handles your request. Just try contacting a few more times.

Also, can't upvote, since I'm on EUW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

You are giving up on your account, to start fresh with her, and you want to give her your old unavailable skin.

Logic dictates that the best solution for this would be for her to take over your vet account, and you start a new north american account to play with her. In both cases you have to start over, but this way, she gets the skin she wants.

I hope this helps.

Live long and prosper.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't let me log-in to access the page, but good luck regardless.
    Like what was said, just ring up twice a day until it's sorted, you'll end up getting some kind-hearted person.
    Just don't brag about it heaps if it happens, or others will start doing it, and start selling super rare skins they have for heaps of cash, and these kind gestures won't ever happen again.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne View Post
    You are giving up on your account, to start fresh with her, and you want to give her your old unavailable skin.

Logic dictates that the best solution for this would be for her to take over your vet account, and you start a new north american account to play with her. In both cases you have to start over, but this way, she gets the skin she wants.

I hope this helps.

Live long and prosper.
    From the point of view of this situation alone that would be easier, true... but there's a ton of friends on both of our sides, both RL friends and ingame ones, that we have on EUW, and on NA... pretty much no one at this point. Also quite a ping difference, from 30ish to 180+... didnt bother me back then, but after playing for a few months at 30 ping.... it kinda does now >.<

If someone would be willing to help me bump it once in a while, I'd appreciate that as well ^^ The upvotes are slowly ticking in, but people dont post much and the thread gets lost in the pages really quickly... And it'd be rather annoying if I were bumping it myself all the time nonstop :S

Quote Originally Posted by pyrogfx View Post
    If someone would be willing to help me bump it once in a while, I'd appreciate that as well ^^ The upvotes are slowly ticking in, but people dont post much and the thread gets lost in the pages really quickly... And it'd be rather annoying if I were bumping it myself all the time nonstop :S
    Thread bumping is not really awesome on any forum tbh... makes for a boring-ass pointless thread, also doing it here may land you an infraction ^^. Good luck, I don't ever visit the forums, or are in your region so I can't help
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-11-23 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Good Luck