Holy Paladin ~ LF Raiding Guild. Tiimes 6:00 PST + Any Day.

I'm a Holy Paladin that has been playing the same class since Wrath of the Lich King. I know my class pretty well, and always keep up with the current changes or whatever is best for the class. I only heal, so if you need something with Off-Spec don't bother. Battletag - exLancer#1746 just add me if you have any questions. Currently I'm 6/6 MSV; 1/6 Heroic MSV; 4/6 HoF with no Garalon Kill. Here's my Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itude/advanced and some logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...lq7/details/6/ - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ss534qe7mdklloeg/ - Reason I don't have Garalon down on Normal is because we 2 Monk heal it. Yea that's pretty much it I'm willing to go Horde or Alliance and pay for my own server transfer.

This post, you shall bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 2/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game. My real-id email is kjm60@zips.uakron.edu. You can also feel free to contact any of our members in game!

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm actually looking for something that is a little ahead of me and that raids at least 12 hours. Sorry.

We are in need of a holy paladin to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
    T14 2/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF
    T13 8/8H
    T12 7/7H
    T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers and DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s).

We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more.

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 470 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

We are Currently Looking for:

DPS
    1 Hunter
    2 Rogue(s)
    1 Mage
    1 Feral
    1 Ret
    1 Monk

Healers
    1 Mistweaver monk
    1 Resto Druid
    1 paladin
    1 Priest

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info