Deleted

The August Celestials

I would like to know how long (how many days/weeks) does it tae to get exalted at The August Celestials?

Bumping with a question here. Is it possible to grind a form of egg/key like Cloud Serpen and Golden so I can turn in for rep?
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to know how long (how many days/weeks) does it tae to get exalted at The August Celestials?
    About 23 days. Got that number from wowhead.com, your friend in need :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember. First you had to get revered Golden Lotus before you could start August Celestial dailies, but you probably already know that. It's the last rep that you can get to exalted if you do everything every day. Personally, I suggest not to do any counting. Just do them and you notice you are exalted in no time. I certainly felt that way. Feels like I just started them.

no, you can not farm an egg for it. You get about 1250 rep or so per day, sometimes 1300 something.
    It will take a while ;p

It depends.

Some daily hubs give more than others, I know the temple of the White Tiger ones gives the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, with the Grand Commendations coming in 5.1 you will be able to get 100% more rep with that faction after you hit Revered. This will be for all chars on your account. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=93224

Deleted
    Thx alot all i do right now is the golden lotus dailys to prevend some kind of burnout....23 days is a good number

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    http://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc

This should help you with all your rep grinding needs!!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Takes a while yes, and even though there are four shrines - I always get the same two; Niuzao and Xuen, gotten Yu'lon twice and Chi-ji once QQ.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    It depends.

Some daily hubs give more than others, I know the temple of the White Tiger ones gives the most.
    I despise that temple when I see it as the daily. I seem to be completely incapable of doing the Torch of Strength quest, so I end up having to skip it and miss out on rep.

Actually I'm not really a fan of any of their dailies but that temple is the worst. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I despise that temple when I see it as the daily. I seem to be completely incapable of doing the Torch of Strength quest, so I end up having to skip it and miss out on rep.

Actually I'm not really a fan of any of their dailies but that temple is the worst. :P
    Off topic but....if you run outside the gaurd rails along the path the cyclones never come outside of them, and when crossing the bridge you can side step between the ropes without falling off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheeus View Post
    http://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc

This should help you with all your rep grinding needs!!
    This website got php error everywhere.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post

If you set your HS to the temple, you can skip most of the stuff, making it that much easier.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Don't forget the pilgrim rep increasing bonus now.