Poll: Are you done yet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Only one left for me is Anglers (not a fan of fishing). Everything else is at exalted.
    Ironically, ofthe ~10 different dailies, only 3 of them require you to fish...
    Nat Pagle, on the other hand.... /SIGH

15+ Year Old Account
    Got the Beloved on 29/10/2012, was so glad to be done with it, Finished Nat Pagle, like 2 day ago, no more rep grinds till 5.1
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Got the Beloved on 29/10/2012, was so glad to be done with it, Finished Nat Pagle, like 2 day ago, no more rep grinds till 5.1
    Do you have any numbers to tell us, like did you track your casts with fishing buddy or something?

I mean, I know RNG will play a huge roll but I'm still curious to knoe how many casts ppl are needing to complete this brutal grind....unles ur a botter then no love for u :P

Exalted with Tillers, Anglers and Order. Revered with Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, August Celestials and Shado Pan. Neutral with Lorewalkers and Nat Pagle.

Deleted
    I really don't enjoy dailies. I think they're god-awful actually. I'm not in a raiding guild that would require I have the best gear available so I only ever do them if the faction they're for has a kick-ass tabard or mounts available with them.

I have my cloud serpent and I will probably get around to doing Shado-Pan eventually because those tigers are freaking awesome and the only cat mounts readily available to Horde (though I'm pissed you have to get Golden Lotus to Revered before you can even do the Shado-Pan dailies!). Apart from that though I will likely not be doing dailies for any other faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm some of the way through honored with the Klaxxi through just leveling in the Dread Wastes but aside from that I've ignored dailies. I would like to eventually get the Anglers Strider mount and the Shadow-Pan ones, but I feel like dailies (in their current form) are too tedious to hold my attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    I'm revered with Kalaxxi and Tillers and that's it. I think the rest are at friendly.

But then again I only do dailies when I feel like it.
    You win the grand price

If only everyone could think as sane as you do, I bet we would have a lot less complaining across the boards..

Myself: A few days left on AC, about a week on Klaxxi, just started them up now. For my own sanity sake, I did not work on all reps at the same time.
    Therefore I quested all zones out down to the very last quest. I always do that to see:
    - the whole content.
    - where I am at the end with the factions, so I know next time around where to put my priorities with the alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You win the grand price

If only everyone could think as sane as you do, I bet we would have a lot less complaining across the boards..

Myself: A few days left on AC, about a week on Klaxxi, just started them up now. For my own sanity sake, I did not work on all reps at the same time.
    Therefore I quested all zones out down to the very last quest. I always do that to see:
    - the whole content.
    - where I am at the end with the factions, so I know next time around where to put my priorities with the alts.
    Well the bad thing is......you can only see quest end at the end when you max up rep. Klaksi ending is ok, but shadow-pan and lotos are junk.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im Exalted on 3 characters and i have been done for 2 weeks feels good knowing im done & have more time to do 5.1 Dailies.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well the bad thing is......you can only see quest end at the end when you max up rep. Klaksi ending is ok, but shadow-pan and lotos are junk.
    You mean the "outro" quests after Exalted is reached?
    I count them towards the dailies. I don't count them to the leveling quests. But when you clear out all leveling quests in every zone, you end up with certain amounts of reputation for all the factions. It's usually the case (and is true for MoP too) that you get breadcrumbs of reputation trickle in from numerous quests spread out through all zones. After I was done with Dread Wastes I was around 4000 into Honored towards Revered with Klaxxi, for example.
    Golden Lotus I had at less than 500 towards Honored. Anglers I forgot how much it was, but there's also a whole junk of rep to grab from leveling quests in Dread Wastes at the fisher town.

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt like I was pacing myself and I still got my Kite mount just recently. I even skipped some days when I didn't feel like doing 'em. :x

Now I've switched back to doing Golden Lotus dailies instead, to get some remaining achievements and a fair shot at a Skyshard each day.
    I'll have to convince myself to hook up Nat Pagle's Fish'o'Friendship, too.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my "main" character I am Exalted with only Tillers and Anglers. Shadow-Pan and Golden Lotus are at revered and August Celestials, Cloud Serpent and Klaxxi are at honored. I haven't even touched Lorewalkers.

On other characters I am only working on reps that are of benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    not done yet, but I will be VERY soon, just working on Shadopan, Klaxxi and August Celestials, all at Revered, all the rest are Exalted...;

except Anglers.... FUCK those guys and fuck Nat Pagle
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about an option for someone like me.

I took my time and only hit revered with everyone but Klaxxi so far. (Tillers, Cloud serpants exalted.)

I only did one faction at a time and rushed none of them.

I have the Tillers, and Lorewalkers maxed Why these you ask? Because you gain rep at an actual respectable rate not 110 per fucking lame daily quest which I hate. I have the Kalaxi and Golden Lotus at Reveared and just got them both there again because Dailys suck and I am in the game for gear not mounts so no reason for Exhaulted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll likely finish the August Celestials today. I used the rep bonus thing for the anniversary to finish the my Houjin rep yesterday.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Not even close, I have a life you know.

Nope only got Cloud Serpents to Exalted.

Got Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan & August Celestials to Revered and that's all for me. I'm not gonna be anywhere near capping valor every week now but I don't care.

Finished them all weeks ago. I enjoy the dailies, especially since as a DPS if I queue for a dungeon or raid then I usually have to wait around a half hour before I get in anyway (I don't play during peak hours) and so I can actually get something done--and earn quite a bit of money--rather than just sitting on a mount in a city. Looking forward to the new ones coming in 5.1, actually.

I do find it interesting that some people say it took them upwards of 4 hours to complete them all each day. Either you're not playing your class correctly or you should try doing them in groups if you're having trouble finding spawns during peak hours. When I was doing the most dailies per day (Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Tillers, Anglers and Klaxxi all at once, the others I had already completed) it took me at most an hour and a half. Within a week you should already know the best routes to take and methods to use to maximize your completion rate versus time spent. Where is August Celestials sending you today? Any other dailies along the way? Can you hearth and port back closer to the next set faster than you can fly? Etc. etc..

And of course I don't recommend this for everyone. Most people would burn themselves out trying to do them ALL at once. I'd say focus on perhaps two at a time, perhaps switching to other sets of dailies if you're getting bored of the ones you're currently doing. They're all worth doing, ultimately, but none are really required. The game's not going anywhere anytime soon...take your time.

Currently I still do the Golden Lotus dailies every day, mainly because I'm still collecting Skyshards. Once I've gotten them all and picked up the mount I might drop them altogether in favor of the 5.1 dailies unless I need quick cash again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Not even close, I have a life you know.
    As do I. As do most people here. I'm rather weary of seeing people imply that doing these dailies means you spend all your waking hours behind the computer.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2012-11-19 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Not even close here either. As for the fishin one, I'm not even gonna bother with it, as none of my chars even has the fishin skill.
    Celestials I only do the ones at Red Crane and White Tiger, as the other 2 take too long. With Shado-Pan I see no reason to get exalted as their Valor gear only extends up to revered.
    Golden Lotus is exalted of course, that's a given considering it's required.