Picking a main character.

I have a problem. I've been away for a while and have just come back to wow a few weeks ago. I keep making new characters to duo level with my roommate, and so far we have two monks in outlands (mine is Vanguard of moon guard) and have a few random leveling toons.

My question is this; what currently are the most viable tanks/dps for endgame content. This is both pve and pvp.

Tanks: this is mostly between warrior and paladin for my taste. I have both semi leveled but the warrior feels like he can't use abilities fast enough.

For dps I have rogue, death knight and monk in mind. The Mink is fine but I feel surpassed when dungeoning. Other classes just seem to have better tools to do their jobs. I Love my death knight, so this is mostly between the rogue and monk, but if the monk gets Better at endgame I do enjoy the theme more than rogue death knight.

Thanks in advance!

Don't go for most 'viable' go for the one you enjoy the most.

I know warrior tanks are always good though, the damage they bring with their tanking is very sought after on fights that have a tight enrage timer, along with their nice CD's.

as for dps, I'm not sure how they're all doing in terms of min / max but I've seen quite a few around and they all seem to be in a good place. We've got a monk in our raid group and he's doing very nicely in my opinion.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but "Help Me Choose My Class" threads aren't allowed here