RBGs - Temple of Kotmogu - Exploit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFqu2hy0GA

Do you guys know if blizzard will do anything about this? Whenever I join a rbg match at this map , enemy team uses the exploit and win the matches easily. It's just ridicilious atm.

Hunters can kill players in the wall

what if you dont have a hunter in the roster of rbg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, why dont abuse it back? Its not that fucking hard to use your brain is it?

Go in to the wall > Kill the orb holder > Charracter stuck > Teleport to graveyard. Brain=10pts.

Like blizzard would say themself: Working as intended. Not exploit, good use of game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Well, why dont abuse it back? Its not that fucking hard to use your brain is it?

Go in to the wall > Kill the orb holder > Charracter stuck > Teleport to graveyard. Brain=10pts.

Like blizzard would say themself: Working as intended. Not exploit, good use of game mechanics.
    Lol. No. Think before you type. Abusing an exploit to counter the abuse of an exploit is STILL an exploit. And then both parties get banned. Just report and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Lol. No. Think before you type. Abusing an exploit to counter the abuse of an exploit is STILL an exploit. And then both parties get banned. Just report and move on.
    Since when did report start working? Is that something new blizzard started with?

As I said, good use of game mechanics. Like blizzard would say themself.

Since when did report start working? Is that something new blizzard started with?

And as he said, "Lol. No." I suppose it's too much to ask for an intelligent response from someone who is so biased based on country and thinks most kids play rogues. Oh, and uses the term "rape" when referring to gameplay.

OP: Just report it. It'll get fixed.
    Last edited by Nikusu; 2012-11-19 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    U think blizzard will ban someone for this ??
    LOL noobs they failed to ban eu players that haxed 5v5 to rank 1. Maybe in 5.2 this will be fixed.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    On the EU realms nothing whatsoever will happen. The people who bugged themselves to rank 1 on my rp with 25% win ratio are still there collecting elite gear and gamemasters who answer after a whole week will only tell you that they can't tell you how severely these people were punished.

Temple of Kotmogu is basically unplayable because of it

Blizzard won't fix..at least not for months

Noone will get banned

Game Master's are about as much use as music for the deaf

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    On the EU realms nothing whatsoever will happen. The people who bugged themselves to rank 1 on my rp with 25% win ratio are still there collecting elite gear and gamemasters who answer after a whole week will only tell you that they can't tell you how severely these people were punished.
    Blizzard is slow to move, but will most likely ban those people who were exploiting that they can definitively catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Probably because it's none of your business how they were penalized? People are far too obsessed with knowing what happened, that the other party 'got theirs' and it matched what they felt was warranted. It doesn't work that way, and it probably never will. Move on.

so cheating is considered 'good use of game mechanics' now?

i guess all those mmr exploiters had 'good use of game mechanics' too
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    so cheating is considered 'good use of game mechanics' now?

i guess all those mmr exploiters had 'good use of game mechanics' too
    Dont tell it to me, tell blizzards. Their the one stating in every time someone reports it.

10+ Year Old Account
    a guildy and i were using this exploit shortly after launch-we had to be one of the first players to do it.my guildy "a rogue" ran into that pillar area on accident,after that we knew no one could kill us in there.we had hole teams trying to get us lol.they reported us a few times but we never got infracted or anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    Probably because it's none of your business how they were penalized? People are far too obsessed with knowing what happened, that the other party 'got theirs' and it matched what they felt was warranted. It doesn't work that way, and it probably never will. Move on.
    So I'll guess you exploited? It is everyone's business how these people were punished and if they were punished at all because currently they haven't been. It invalidates everything Arena and RBG stands for and makes them absolutely pointless. In fact it encourages and makes wintrading, bug abuse and cheating the only good way to actually win at those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over years of playing blizzard games and mmos in general i learned one MOST IMPORTAN THING.

EXPLOIT AND CHEAT as much as you can an never report bugs.
    Seriously look at known top players. Athere Swifty Kripp . All of them used known exploits and had streams up while doing it.
    I dont think any of em got banned for long time......
    If you dont cheat and exploit You ae behind. That goes for IRL to. If you dont screw someone around you end up being one fucked up the ass all the time.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Nice video. Reminds me of Warsong Gulch and the exploits that were possible there. Good times.

You counter this pretty hard if you're an engineer with a bottled tornado. You can just shoot up in the air with the tornado, then glide forward onto the rafters with the goblin glider, letting you shoot them from above.