I'm here to ask for help, because we have spent 2 nights now on this boss, and we still can't kill him, I think best attempt so far was 18%. Bear in mind, that we are just an average friendly guild, so far our progress in MSV is 4/6. Nothing hardcore ^^
- Most of our wipes were caused by people getting hit by Attenuation. I guess you can't do much about it, if not just practice.
- We have tried both 2 healing it and 3 healing it with a smiting Disc priest. Looks like the 2nd way got us further, any suggestions?
- This isn't our usual composition, usually our healers are a Paladin, a Shaman and a Disc priest. Also, instead of 2 dps warriors we usually have 1 dk and 1 warrior.
- The DK usually tanks, and doesn't have full dps gear yet, that may be way his dps is lower.
- We are quite unsure on how to use cds/hero. Some of us would prefer to pop hero as soon as phase 2 starts, to be able to use it all before the boss casts anything. The problem with that is that would mean that some of us would have to delay our cd's to be able to use them during hero.
Personally I think that we should use the cd's on the MC platform, as most of the times when you get MC'd the game will likely pop your cd's, wasting them. And then again use them at around 10% with hero, when everything (apart from the 5 min cd's) will be ready to use.
Our usual dps composition is:
-Combat Rogue (1 min cd)
-Affli Warlock (2 min cd)
-Elemental Shaman (3 min cd)
-Arms Warrior (3 min cd)
-BM hunter (2 min and 3 min cd)
-Frost DK (1 min and 2 min cd)
Based on our best attempt last night (Try 11) it took us 8:23 mins to get to 20%.
So, what do you guys think we should change, to be able to kill this biatch?:P (Also, if you would like to suggest anything class related, please do! Would be much better than posting in every single class forum to get help ;P)