Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Biggest dissapoints for me were

DC online, was hoping it would have been epic

Skyrim. Great game but due to no multiplayer i never made it past level 20. I know it was never planned to have MP but a guy can dream right.

Halo series inbetween halo 2 and halo 4, garabge.

1. Swtor gotta be the most unfinished game I ever played at launch and upto the first 3months.
    2. Mass Effect 3 horrible endings, all the same just different coloured spell effects blue/green/red I think were the 3 and ofc the crappy multiplayer they added which you HAD todo to get high enough score to get the best ending.
    3. Dragon Age 2, its a pale shadow of the original from constant reused locations, bland character interaction, horribly simplified spells/abilities and short game length.

Sadly All EA/Bioware games too I just noticed, oh how Bioware have fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post
    Biggest dissapoints for me were

DC online, was hoping it would have been epic

Skyrim. Great game but due to no multiplayer i never made it past level 20. I know it was never planned to have MP but a guy can dream right.

Halo series inbetween halo 2 and halo 4, garabge.
    Man, agree w/you on DCUO. That game could have really been amazing with a better dev/marketing team behind it.

Skyrim though....wow first time I have ever read that someone didn't like that game, it's in my top 3 best games of all time, right below Goldeneye.