Thread: Don't Starve

Don't Starve

It's a cool little game for 10 dollars on Steam and Chrome. You have to survive for as long as you can. My longest is 23 days. I unlocked the girl, she supposedly can make fire, but I don't know how.

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2012-11-19 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    It's a cool little game for 10 dollars on Steam and Chrome. You have to survive for as long as you can. My longest is 23 days. I unlocked the girl, she supposedly can make fire, but I don't know how.

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/
    It only works when you run around in the dark while playing her.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    It only works when you run around in the dark while playing her.
    Does she do it automatically, or do I have to press a button for it to work?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Does she do it automatically, or do I have to press a button for it to work?
    It's automatic. Whenever it gets pitch black she'll start a small fire on the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread...now I'm going to buy and spend hours of my life on this game >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Dammit, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread...now I'm going to buy and spend hours of my life on this game >.>
    It's addicting, and still in development. What you have access to now is only the beginning of the game, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be strong! Even though it's easily worth the 10 bucks wait for steams thanksgiving sale. Then maybe pick up a couple games.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

So I was chopping some trees minding my own business. Then all a sudden a huge fucking tree stood up and started to chase me. I died.