Knows what it wants-

but doesn't do it.

1. We want more people in the world.
    2. We want people to feel anything they do can expands their character.
    3. We want people to feel like a community again.

Yet they do.
    1. CRZ that breaks against most old mechanics to get you around people that you wont run into again.
    2. Force people into rep grinds.
    3. Bring in people not even on their server.

When they could have just.
    1. Put the crap people are after.. (check this.) .. IN THE PLACES YOU WANT THEM TO GO!!!!! I cannot stress that enough. A pve player needs gear. He spends a great deal of time on this game to get better gear than he has. If there is no gear in the world to get, he has no need to go into the world. If you took the "world bosses" idea that you glittered infront of people and did it right for once, ANY zone should be able to spawn a monster related to that zones RP which can drop loot based on the level of people fighting it, set the thing to be balanced around needing 5 or more people to kill it. Give people a reason to explore old zones, draw in people and work towards gear. On a pvp server this fix serves two fold as both factions are out "hunting" for gear, rather than playing with them self doing some dumb quest they already did EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST HOWEVER LONG!

2. Again, they say they want everything a person can do be that 10 minutes or 10 hours to be meaningful, yet each system is not balanced against other systems for the rewards they each offer. This could never be fixed until their dev team forces PVE players to battleground or PVP player devs to raid. I feel too many chiefs have clogged the kitchen.

3. Three is solved with a bit of answer 1 and a bit of a new twist. Expand on transmog and allow people some level of custom control for shaping and coloring gear. Offer up molds and patterns, things that take time to play with a think about. let each profession be in control of its respective gear type. Force a leather wearing player to a leatherworker so they can both talk about something they obviously care about and work on a gain that would take longer than clicking a button to allow time for talk. Or even more. Expand on the world boss gearing setup with old treasures that certain professions that fix to allow summoning of other bosses in new places with different gear/patterns to win.

Example, I win some rock off a world boss kill with friends in hinterlands. I take it to a miner and he polishes it to show a map. The miner wants to see whats up, so he goes with me to this new place the map shows somewhere in old world and helps me kill this new boss we summoned.

Blahblahblah. The what never matters, this being an example and all. It's the how and the why that are interesting. Make people need people, dont just try to create a window to another server and pretend your server has twice the people. It's lazy design. :P If you dont have enough programmers, hire some dang it. :P

Seriously. It's 2012 and you overpaid programmers are still holding the rep grind concept up as if this wasn't completely boring to death. You know what you want, but you seem to overlook what the players want. If you took a second and put the two together, you would have dropped CRZ programming and expanded professions whiling making the world important to your masses aka the people who enjoy raiding. Last I read you said what, their 70% of the playerbase? So why you forcing 70% into your 5mans, rep grinds..... and nothing else... :P

DO IT NAOW!!!! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems more appropriate for the official forums for Blizzard to see.

If you want to discuss some of your ideas here, it might be better if you split them by topic and posted them in the appropriate thread. We have a lot of threads on CRZ right now, for example, many still on the first page of the General WoW forum.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |