Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Here's the thing. Garrosh isn't honorable, he isn't a badass, and he isn't a leader. He's a bully, plain and simple and bullies invariably have bad ends. He won't die with honor, he won't be remembered as a great leader or even with the respect that is afforded to his father, he'll be remembered as a small, impotent fool who nearly destroyed the Horde.

At least that's how I'll always remember him and that's what I'll feel when I get to be part of the raid that takes him down.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

I have a feeling that Garrosh will become so mad that he'll summon Burning Legion. Or maybe his new Blackrock friend will do this.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and then rage 2 seconds later "Where is my weapon drop!!!!!!!!!"

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 11:04 PM ----------

or maybe he is shunted off to somewhere to think about the scope of his actions

Then comes back as a badass but less "baddy" character.....
    You mean similar to the come back of Orgrim Doomhammer when he meets Thrall the first time? :P hehe yeah that might work but I rather Garrosh to die a painful unhonorable death at the point of siege of orgimmar it will be already too late to redeem Garrosh since he just killed so many people kinda hard to redeem him..he is never like his father ..he is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    It'll probably involve some touching scene with Thrall and some flashbacks to Grom and all that stuff and Garrosh will be redeemed.
    ROFL gona take more than Thrall and a few flashbacks to "redeem" him. Exile to the farthest desolate reaches of Azeroth for the rest of his life is all he deserves.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    You mean similar to the come back of Orgrim Doomhammer when he meets Thrall the first time? :P hehe yeah that might work but I rather Garrosh to die a painful unhonorable death at the point of siege of orgimmar it will be already too late to redeem Garrosh since he just killed so many people kinda hard to redeem him..he is never like his father ..he is worse.
    so you wanna kill people who are killing people to show just how much killing people is wrong?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    so you wanna kill people who are killing people to show just how much killing people is wrong?
    No what I meant is that at this point Garrosh pretty much sealed his fate and any reason to redeem him is kinda almost none existed.

Hi, I'm Voljin and this how to shoot a orc in the heart with an arrow while dancing.

Killing Garrosh is pointless. Having him live the rest of his life in an even more pathetic state than he was in Nagrand would be the worst punishment for an arrogant, egotistical orc.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    No what I meant is that at this point Garrosh pretty much sealed his fate and any reason to redeem him is kinda almost none existed.
    ao changeing is impossible?

We have already seen him change from the Shattering to Tides of War, we have seen a whole bunch of characters change
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    ao changeing is impossible?

We have already seen him change from the Shattering to Tides of War, we have seen a whole bunch of characters change
    That's not what I meant...yes durning the shattering and the start of Cataclysm there was a chance for him to be redeemed but after doing all the horrible things his redemption chances are diminished a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I think you should expand your horizons a bit in literature. Most of the biggest and most famous series in fantasy actually have bullies often winning and the good guys losing a lot or everything in the end.
    He's probably going from a point of real world history where bullies drag their entire country down with them and get bombed into the stone age suffering immense amount of loss and hardship, firmly resolving future generations in the country to never ever go down that road again, no matter what.

Like his father, I think Garrosh will redeem himself in the end. We'll defeat him in the raid, he'll realized the mistakes he's made and then help us push back/destroy whatever menace he's allied with. It may even be the Burning Legion so that we're left with a nice cliff hanger leading into the next expac.

I don't think Garrosh will die. He'll return to outland to reflect on the atrocities he's committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    oh god again seriously? He reveled in killing him, thats what happened. His only scorn was how magatha denied him an honorable kill, but to Garrosh, Cairne was just another body on his list of corpses.
    Get the facts right please before trying to counter them.
    It is you who should get facts right imo. It was Cairne who started the duel, not Garrosh. Indeed, Garroshes actions provoked it, but Cairne knew what he signed up for. And, knowing that Garrosh would honorably beat him in the duel if there was no poison on the blade (he shattered Cairnes weapon before applying the poison to him), he was victorious. The thing was simple: Cairne challanged Garrosh, Garrosh agreed and won.

And it is kind of you who is trying to make another fanfic of this. "Cairne was just another body on his list of corpses". Yea, Garrosh had a list already when he sat on throne, sure thing. He was appointed to lead by Thrall, so Thrall quite agreed to Garroshes ideas for that moment, with a correction that he might grow up to the role of a leader in time (great fucking idea indeed, make somebody lead and hope he will learn from mistakes. But I digress). Cairne challanging the new leader to a duel (it later changed into duel to death, but Cairne bravely agreed) and Vol'Jin threatening to KILL the new leader is something interesting. Yes, they could disagree with him, but know the bounds.

Facts are, Garrosh didn't sit on the throne to destabilize the Horde and kill his allies. He was trusted by Thrall and he was trying to do his best to help maintaining the Horde and correct some mistakes Thrall made (check "Leader short stories" on WoW sites). The people left for him as allies and advisors didn't take long to turn into enemies. I agree, Garrosh had a major role in making them upset - but tell me, with all the wisdom Vol'Jin has and all the experiance Cairne had, they couldn't be patient and try to calm things down? Instead Vol'Jin resorted to "I no like ya, mon, I will kill ya, now I'ma offa, cya", and Cairne to dueling him? Come on.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I don't think Garrosh will die. He'll return to outland to reflect on the atrocities he's committed.
    Garrosh meditating in Nagrand wearing robes.....so ..very.... un-Hellscream like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    It is you who should get facts right imo. It was Cairne who started the duel, not Garrosh. Indeed, Garroshes actions provoked it, but Cairne knew what he signed up for. And, knowing that Garrosh would honorably beat him in the duel if there was no poison on the blade (he shattered Cairnes weapon before applying the poison to him), he was victorious. The thing was simple: Cairne challanged Garrosh, Garrosh agreed and won.

And it is kind of you who is trying to make another fanfic of this. "Cairne was just another body on his list of corpses". Yea, Garrosh had a list already when he sat on throne, sure thing. He was appointed to lead by Thrall, so Thrall quite agreed to Garroshes ideas for that moment, with a correction that he might grow up to the role of a leader in time (great fucking idea indeed, make somebody lead and hope he will learn from mistakes. But I digress). Cairne challanging the new leader to a duel (it later changed into duel to death, but Cairne bravely agreed) and Vol'Jin threatening to KILL the new leader is something interesting. Yes, they could disagree with him, but know the bounds.

Facts are, Garrosh didn't sit on the throne to destabilize the Horde and kill his allies. He was trusted by Thrall and he was trying to do his best to help maintaining the Horde and correct some mistakes Thrall made (check "Leader short stories" on WoW sites). The people left for him as allies and advisors didn't take long to turn into enemies. I agree, Garrosh had a major role in making them upset - but tell me, with all the wisdom Vol'Jin has and all the experiance Cairne had, they couldn't be patient and try to calm things down? Instead Vol'Jin resorted to "I no like ya, mon, I will kill ya, now I'ma offa, cya", and Cairne to dueling him? Come on.
    One mistake though..Garrosh wasn't winning even after Cairne weapon shattered. In fact Garrosh himself admits it he wasn't sure he would be the victorious if it wasn't for the poison. Cairne was kicking his ass the entire fight.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Theres also the part that Garrosh did feel regret for killing a major figure of the Horde, a type of figure Garrosh aspired to become.

Even Thrall admitted that Garrosh did nothing wrong but accept a challenge and up the anty, and that confronting Garrosh and potentially throwing the Horde into chaos over the duel would have been a retarded idea

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to first know if he's going to be sha-corrupt, fel-corrupt, or just a grade A jerkass.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'd have to first know if he's going to be sha-corrupt, fel-corrupt, or just a grade A jerkass.
    or all the above

He could be a vessel for every form of corruption to date

10+ Year Old Account
    There must always be... an asshat king.

I personally liked the LK end but thought the DW death was sort of lame. Didn't help I killed him for the first time in LFR though, and while I did get goosebumps the first time and a yay rush, I never watched it again after that, but I still watch the LK cinematic once in a while when I am not in a rush to roll on some xmog piece off him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS