Poll: Who is more annoying / hard to avoid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    I actually like Bieber. He didn't do anything bad, he's quite good at singing and dancing and he doesn't promote shit behaviour to newer generations in comparison to the other 2 options.
    However when i see nicki minaj or lil wayne my blood starts boiling and i get an urge to kill.
    I agree, I see no reason to hate or be annoyed by Justin Bieber just for not liking his music.

O.T
    Although none of these people pop up in my daily life at all, has to be the Kardasians. They're the type that got famous just for being rich and having a sex tape and that really annoys me, they don't actually do anything! I mean say what you want about Justin Biebers songs but he actually can sing, and play instruments (drums iirc)

10+ Year Old Account
    I never hear anything about Lohan anymore, other than a few mentions that she's addicted to some drug. Bieber doesn't really annoy or irritate me and I've never heard any of his songs.

However, the Kardasians are another story, they annoy and irritate me for being famous just because they're whores and of their parents wealth. I've actually seen an episode of Keeping up with the Kardasians (not willingly, mind you) and it just further affirmed my dislike for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I select "all of the above"?

Kardashians by far. I can avoid Lindsey and Bieber, and I think there "talents" are much more real and so I don't disrespect them. Kardashian news is everywhere, every tiny little thing they do is recorded by the media...you see a headline "Guess who was here," you think it is something interesting, but it's just the Kardashians not doing anything important in the event, just sitting in the audience or something dumb like that.
    X

Kardashians are the least of them. Every time I hear their name, I think of fond memories of Star Trek: Deep Space 9...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Can't decide between Beebs and the Kardashians...

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Deleted
    well i guess Kardashian is just an american thing (person?) , i dont know what it is, and i want it to stay this way.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Kardashians

Bieber and Lohan at least have a modicum of talent.

I have no idea why the hell anyone gives two craps about the Kardashians

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs a fourth option, fear-mongering media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Needs a fourth option, fear-mongering media.
    I'd 150% vote for that option being the most annoying!

Deleted
    Needs a Kesha option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lohan only turns up in the media when she's fucked up; so, it's more entertaining than annoying. Justin Bieber, you really have to be in tune to that sort of music/entertainment news for him to surface. The Kardashians are on tv like 20 hours a day. If you do any channel surfing, you can't help but run into them. And, if you spend more than five minutes watching, you want to gouge out your eyes and eardrums...

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I voted bieber since the last I saw of him was vomiting on stage. Brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer