Deleted

RIFT Frozen Tempest Progression Livestream Giveaway

Greetings MMO Champion, today we at <Special Olympics> after hours of endless sleep are just about to set foot in Frozen Tempest

We've been given 25 Helmets of the Demon lord and 5 Full copies of Storm Legion to giveaway on today's Stream!

Our lovely moustache man himself Qarlsberg will be streaming

Here's how it goes:

We're giving away 1 copy of Storm Legion everytime we down a boss, first 15 people to say gratz get into the roll off, Qarlsberg /rolls 15, whoevers number comes up wins!

Everytime Qarlsberg dies to an unavoidable mechanic, he will put his hat on, the first 15 people to say "Mira ese sombrero!" get into the roll off, same as before Qarlsberg rolls 15 and whoevers number comes up wins!

Tune in for fun, banter and a lot of wipes!
    http://www.twitch.tv/qarlsberg
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-11-18 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Greetings MMO Champion, today we at <Special Olympics> after hours of endless sleep are just about to set foot in Frozen Tempest

We've been given 25 Helmets of the Demon lord and 5 Full copies of Storm Legion to giveaway on today's Stream!

Our lovely moustache man himself Qarlsberg will be streaming

Here's how it goes:

We're giving away 1 copy of Storm Legion everytime we down a boss, first 15 people to say gratz get into the roll off, Qarlsberg /rolls 15, whoevers number comes up wins!

Everytime Qarlsberg dies to an unavoidable mechanic, he will put his hat on, the first 15 people to say "Mira ese sombrero!" get into the roll off, same as before Qarlsberg rolls 15 and whoevers number comes up wins!

Tune in for fun, banter and a lot of wipes!
    http://www.twitch.tv/qarlsberg
    It was a great stream, im all sad now because i didn't win but i was close

Deleted
    Up now again for the next 3 hours for round 2!

That mustache makes me think of Village People, Freddy Mercury or creepy guy with a dark van. :P