Outland EU [A] Army of the Pharaohs [9/16] Recruiting 1 ranged and 1 tank!

Army of the Pharaohs is a progression raiding guild on Outland EU, focused around finding a comfortable, personal atmosphere whilst also maintaining a high level of progress and kills.

At the moment we are recruiting;
    1 Tank, (Warrior, Paladin, Brewmaster) HIGH
    1 Ranged DPS, (Preferably a hunter) MEDIUM

All applications from exceptional classes are read and considered.

About us
    AoTP reformed as a raiding guild at the release of mists, and since has been steadily killing bosses. Our core raiding group has players that come from all walks of life and have been playing from vanilla.

Our Schedule
    We raid Wednesdays, Sundays, and Mondays 20:00-23:30 server time.

What we need from you
    A level of social intelligence. This means you know how to speak to be people and be vocal in raids.
    A minimum of ilevel 480+. This may decrease or increase in the future, but at the moment gear is essential for the heroic content we are going to be pushing soon.
    Knowning your class inside out - you must be fully gemmed/reforged and enchanted, and be able to show that you are doing so correctly.
    Coming prepared for raids, flasks and potions - food is provided.

Okay, cool, I'm in! How do I apply?
    First off contact either myself or a officer ingame - my battletag is mckeever#2954 if you are on another realm.
    After that, a quick chat over TS with the GM and myself is all that is left to seal the deal!

Thanks for reading!

Up you go, still needing a exceptional tank and 2 dps, hunter and feral

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!