Deleted

Question Amber-Shaper Un'sok 10 Heroic

Hey lads.

I wondered if any of the 10 man guilds that has killed him on Heroic could upload a video of it.

At the moment we get the basic's with the debuff and all but we are uncertain of how to handle the small adds and the usage of the Mutated Construct. At the start of phase 2 we seem to get overwhelmed with too many small adds. As we've only been on him for 1½ hours we still need to optimize many things but this problem is nagging us.

We had the tanks eating 2 pools every time they got converted in phase 1.

Do you guys eat more pools or are you just healing through the explosions from the small adds when they die (at the start of phase 2)? Do you stack the debuff on the boss with several players or do you just let the first one to get MC'ed to eat pools in order to stay alive for the rest of the fight?

It seems like a pretty awesome, chaotic, and unforgiving fight and we want to avoid unnecessary wipes as we had a little setback on our world rank when sudden roster problems occured.

Make it a baseline for everyone in the suit to eat 4 pools (each time he does the scalpel he summon 4 new oozes) and go from there! If you don't eat the pools, they will respawn within 30 sec from dying!
    Last edited by nowish; 2012-11-20 at 01:36 AM.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    Yeah thanks, makes sence. Any other tips for the fight ?

And please tell Aceku to stop ringing my door bell when I'm not home. Cheers