Page 1 of 2
LastLast

need help please

hello guy i really need youre help on this. so my little brother was at the gym working out with his friends. he went into the locker room with them and apparently on of his friends has the new iphone 5. so it was on the table next to his stuff and his friend wasnt looking so he took it as a prank to put on his friend. before he did this a man stopped him asking for it back(not nicely he was very angry which is understandable) so my brother explained to him what he was doing and the guy didnt respond. he now says he has a really bad feeling inside of him like embarrassement, or like a nervouseness he says. he is a good kid and would never do anything bad like that. he asked my for advice of how to get rid of this feeling, and i had nothing. i really just want something i can say to him that will make him feel better.

-thanks

Deleted
    By having the feelings your "brother" is having it sounds more like he was going to try and keep the phone. Not that it really matters, a Single call to the provider will have the phone black listed. basically turned into an expensive brick.

the question is what sould he do to make him feel better about the situation

Deleted
    Why should he feel better? He is a thief, even if it was only a prank he deserves whatever he is feeling. Maybe he won't do it next time he has the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by polskifootballer View Post
    the question is what sould he do to make him feel better about the situation
    I'm trying to understand. His friend owns the iPhone 5. Your brother took the phone and "put it on his friend"...not sure what you mean there, and then some random stranger asked for the phone back?

he took it thinking it was his friends and before he put it in his pocket the man asked for it back before he could prank his friend

10+ Year Old Account
    he took it thinking it was his friends and before he put it in his pocket the man asked for it back before he could prank his friend
    That's unfortunate, but, well, the feeling he has is something he should live with. It's a good thing..it's his conscience speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Why should he feel better? He is a thief, even if it was only a prank he deserves whatever he is feeling. Maybe he won't do it next time he has the chance.
    this doesnt help he is not a theif and he was just trying to pull an innocent prank on his friend. the phone was next to his friends shirt so he assumed it was his i asked for smething to make him feel better not what he is

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's unfortunate, but, well, the feeling he has is something he should live with. It's a good thing..it's his conscience speaking.
    thank you hopefully he can lose the feeliing he will probably pray at church on sunday, thanks for the help i appreciate it

Deleted
    this doesnt help he is not a theif and he was just trying to pull an innocent prank on his friend. the phone was next to his friends shirt so he assumed it was his i asked for smething to make him feel better not what he is
    So he took a strangers phone and got caught? He should be thankful he still has all of his teeth.

Your brother shouldn't touch things that aren't his. He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked. He should be happy.

I agree with the post above mine, lol. Whether it's a prank or not, do something like that with something that isn't so important and valuable. |^_^|
    Pyromaniac protégé.

What a stupid kid.

you guys speak like youve never done something stupid before he didnt mean to he feels like shit and you only make it worse so go be fat and play youre video games im going to bring him to church to pray

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-20 at 07:00 AM.

you guys speak like youve never done something stupid before he didnt mean to he feels like shit and you only make it worse so go be fat and play youre video games im going to bring him to church to pray
    I feel as those we have all been trolled in the post!

Also, no I have never in public played a prank on my friend but ended up stealing someone a random strangers folder.

Says the kid on a gaming website.

I don't see why he needs to go to church, he did nothing wrong. It was just a big misunderstanding, at least that is what I've taken from it.

Deleted
    WHy are you here then. OP has made it clear this post is not serious, report him folks.

Deleted
    O.o ofcourse everyone here has probably done some stupid shit in their life, you just did aswell insulting those you asked for help. Seriously though, if he feels that way it's a good thing. Would be alot worse if he didn't feel anything at all.

ofc we have, we just don't all have our big brothers looking to video game forums for some sort of half assed absolution.

We've all done stupid things and we all feel bad about them afterwards. As should your "brother" (aka: You).

So basically you got got stealing an iphone 5 and want to feel better.