[A - Stormrage US] <Crimson Vanguard> 10m Casual Raiding LFM

Crimson Vanguard, a level 25 alliance guild on Stormrage US, is looking for a few more core members to round out our 10 man raid team. We enjoy long walks around Pandaria, punting gnomes, and occasionally face pulling mobs. Our progression rate is far from where we as a raid team want to be, so we're looking for raiders and members who want to get in at the very beginning and ride this til the wheels fall off.

Progression: 4/6 MSV -

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs from 9pm - Midnight EST

Openings: At this time we have openings in almost all positions. We are restructuring our raid team.

Loot System: A mixture of /roll and a loot council. Overall we just ask that everyone be fair.

You guys sure are looking for a lot of people. Why? Due to real life, we've had several raiders step down and we need to fill the spots that they have left behind.

<b>You guys sound like fun, but I don't want to raid. Can I still join?</b> Of course! We're always looking for general members as well. I'm currently working on getting events set up for the members who aren't able to or interested in raiding.

'm 12. What is this? Sometimes vent and guild chat get a little racey. If you're really 12 I'm sorry but this isn't the guild for you. Also, if you're easily offended this also probably isn't the guild for you.

Can I stick an alt in the guild/lurk vent to see what you guys are like? Of course! I would actually prefer it that way. Server transferring is a huge deal, and if you don't like the server/don't like us I would feel horrible for you to have spent the money to be stuck somewhere.

I have a question that wasn't covered here. Where can I contact you? You can contact me in game on Tarrina or you can shoot me a message here.
    Last edited by riotxjess; 2013-01-17 at 01:26 AM. Reason: messed up html >.<