why no tame its beautiful

hi watup, how can i delete this?
    Last edited by delkonig1; 2012-12-07 at 02:17 PM.

Blizzard has something against hoofs.

Wtb beaver.

Spirit beast devilsaur
    so awesome why does it not exist

Opened this honestly expecting to find a very suspicious link right after the part that shows up in the preview. Perhaps just someone with bad English legitimately just trying to communicate.

I came into MoP anticipating a Beaver pet. I was so let down. Porcupines yes, beavers no? What the hell.

I'm sure it's mainly to avoid the expected names that would come if beavers were pets.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyboombat View Post
    I came into MoP anticipating a Beaver pet. I was so let down. Porcupines yes, beavers no? What the hell.

I'm sure it's mainly to avoid the expected names that would come if beavers were pets.
    they automatically block names with any innuendo right from the go. trust me i've tried giving my pets stupid names lol. so i don't see why they can't add beavers.

They must have a huge list, I was going to name my Jormungar Worm FrenchTickle and it was blocked

everyone write
    why no tame its beatiful
    pet

Ever since they gave raptor armpen buff, I changed it's name to Armpenisaur and it's never been flagged. Look carefully, you'll see it. It wasn't my intention and about 6 mo before a guildy pointed it out to me.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

Quote Originally Posted by danko215 View Post
    Ever since they gave raptor armpen buff, I changed it's name to Armpenisaur and it's never been flagged. Look carefully, you'll see it. It wasn't my intention and about 6 mo before a guildy pointed it out to me.
    Is it bad that I didn't even get to "look carefully" before I saw it? Honestly, I didn't get to "and it's never been" before I saw it.

It causes me great amusement that ya'll are just ignoring Mr. delkonig, clearly the best part of the thread....

why no tame its beatiful
    pet

It's like poetry.

He's just reeling us in to gain our trust, and then BAM! Keylogger link...

Why no tam its eutifl
    bare durid

Wouldn't it be great if we could tame a druid.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Kralnor, Alamo and Breadman have a new member.
    Former unique snowflake.