480 mage lf guild that doesn't recruit then breakup :(

Hey all I've been a constant raider for 5 years now dating back to the beginning of Kara to present. I'm looking for a guild to progress and call home to.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Boneyes/simple
    I'd prefer a guild that likes to do achievements as well seeing how I emphasize that after progression. Thanks.

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar. We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers or DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s). We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more. If your interested visit www(dot)slle(dot)co or msg me at my realID benker1000 at aol(dot)com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info

Raid times (25m)
    Tues 9-12:30 EST
    Weds 9-12:30 EST
    Thurs 9-12:30 EST

Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 2/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game. My real-id email is smmindssister@yahoo.com. You can also feel free to contact any of our members in game!

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

Guild: Likes it Rough
    Server: Gorgonnash (PvP) Los Angeles (PST Server time)
    Faction: Alliance
    Website: https://likesitrough.guildlaunch.com (Apply to Guild - Online Application)

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
    Tues: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Wed: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Thur: 5:00pm-8:00pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
    10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
    10m Heart of Fear 2/6 Normal

Who is Likes it Rough:
    Likes it Rough is a progression-focused 10-man raiding guild situated on Gorgonnash.

What is Likes it Rough looking for:
    Likes it Rough is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
    Mage
    Enhancement Shaman
    Rogue
    Death Knight (DPS)

Loot Distribution:
    Likes it Rough uses a Loot Council system.

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.
    Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.

Officers: CyberChicken, Malirris, Dímas (alt+0237)
    BattleTag: CyberChicken#1437

Average Joes is a 25 man raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are currently 6-6 25 man MV and 2/6 25 man HoF, we are looking for to fill a few core positions for our 25 man group.

When we raid:
    -Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
    -Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively.

What we expect:
    -We expect that you are joining this guild with a want to raid. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. Knowing your class is also expected of you, having the proper gems and enchants on your gear so that you can perform to the highest of your potential. You should be online ready to accept your raid invite 15 minutes prior to raid as well as be outside the raid instance.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at ajbh.enjin.com. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Needs
    Death Knight- High
    Druid- Medium
    Hunter-Low
    Mage- High
    Paladin- High (Prot)
    Priest- Medium
    Rogue- High
    Shaman- High
    Monk- High (Mistweaver)
    Warlock- Medium
    Warrior- medium (DPS)

Officers
    Rawkiller
    Subst - Sprish07 at gmail.com
    Alborosie
    Accent
    Zhammie

I have an immediate raiding spot open on our core roster for you.

Solution is currently recruiting for our 25 roster for Mists and has a core raiding spot available for you in our roster. We intended to expand and improve upon our 25 man success in Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm.

We are looking for strong raiders ready to tackle heroic 25 man raids that are looking for a stable raiding environment where every member and the time they set aside to play is respected. We’ve never had a forced break in 4 years of raiding 25s. We care deeply about progression and being efficient, but we aren't going to raid extra hours or trample over people just for the sake of competition.

Add Ledon#1565 to discuss or visit our guild website (see wow progress)

Progression:
    1/6 Heroic MV
    6/6 HoF
    3/4 ToES

Times:
    Raid Tues, Thurs and Sun 8-12 est. We end strictly at 12 est and allow one 10 minute break halfway through the night.

About us:
    Solution is a stable Alliance 25 man guild and has been raiding for 4 years straight on the Greymane server, with original roots dating back to Vanilla.
    We take raiding seriously, but we also don’t get too obsessed over any progression race, just for the sake of improving our ranking. We expect players know their class and fix mistakes quickly. Most of all we respect each other’s time. Many of us work full time professional jobs and take care of families. Raiders should be prepared to give their full attention to the encounters we are working on. We all have better things to do then to wait for someone being AFK or wasting time being immature.

Contact Info:Khatian/Labolt on Greymane.
    Battle net: Ledon#1565

We take our time during raids very seriously, as we only raid 3 days per week. We care about everyone's performance, but also that you fit into our guild and enjoy the people you play with. We aim to be a low drama guild that focuses on improving our play. We play together because we enjoy both the challenges of raid encounters and the social aspects of coming together with friends and family. We however still expect you to defend your choices and be prepared to answer for repeated mistakes. After your trial period you have the same chance for loot as the most senor member. Everyone is equal at Solution and given full respect.

Expectations:
    We expect members to be quick adaptive learners and able to pick-up strategies quickly. Members should not only know their own class and role well, but be aware of what else is going on around them. Our guild would be the perfect spot for someone who was capable of raiding in a more hardcore guild, but does not have the desire to commit to a strenuous schedule.

If you constantly tunnel vision or are not capable of fixing your mistakes look elsewhere. All raiders should aim to maintain a minimum of 80-85% attendance, have a stable connection and computer capable of raiding 25s. We look for applicants that are able to maintain strong attendance as we keep a small roster to minimize members being sat.
    Last edited by khatian; 2012-11-20 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi I'm sorry to hear about your guild breaking up. My guild is recruiting great ranged dps for 25's! We are Evocati on the Zuljin server.

We do progression on a limited schedule, only Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST. We're looking for great players that we can rely on to do the right thing in raid, if you're interested you should check out our website evocati.enjinn.com or you can add me on realid wnp2d@mtmail.mtsu.edu.

Half of the raid group are friends that have been playing together for years, the other half are a great team of amazing players. We aren't going to just leave you hanging like your last guild!

I look forward to maybe talking to you soon!

-Nick
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Well add me
    Real ID
    ag1988(at)live(DOT)com

4/6 H MV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TOE Elite Protector's Dead

Raid times

Sun-Wed 8pm-12am EST

BTMguild(dot)Com

I think you could be a great fit with us, so I'm pasting our standard recruitment message below. If you like the sound of it, I encourage you to go to the link at the bottom of the post and post an app on our website. Thank you for your time.

<Reset> (Thunderhorn - US) was formed with the idea that quality, progression-level raiding and real life are not mutually-exclusive concepts. Rather, we believe that it is the quality of the time spent raiding, not quantity, that separates the good guilds from the mediocre.

<Reset> is a guild of veteran end-game raiders, many of whom have been pushing progression since the early days of Vanilla WoW. Many members of Reset's roster have played together in some level or another for the better part of a decade, and we have killed enough bosses, wiped enough times, that we understand that raiding success is a team effort, and a team effort only.

Historically, its members have partaken in US and World Top 100, Top 25, and Top 10 kills. <Reset> and its members have been part of world-record setting kills. What is most impressive, however, is that the guild accomplished this with a raid schedule that was half of most other progression guilds. We accomplished these feats through persistence, but also through professionalism -- a sense of trust in each other that everyone in the raid deserved to be there, and everyone was capable of doing their job.

After a short hiatus, <Reset> is proud to begin recruitment for progression raiding once again.

We are looking for a few skilled individuals to round out our 10-man raid group. Despite our old and close ties, we are welcoming to anyone that shares in the philosophy that success must be owned and earned, and never taken for granted.

We are looking for people that are excited to solve problems. We want people who are as excited to wipe on a new boss as they are to get a new piece of loot. We're looking for people that understand that success is the product of incremental progression, a process which necessarily includes failure, learning, and adjustment. We want people who want to keep the train going, and not people who simply want to ride along.

Maybe these are just words to you, but if they're not, then you know they're true. If so, you're the kind of raider we're looking for -- and we're the kind of guild you're looking for.

<Reset> raids 9 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8:00-11:00 server time (Central). These times may shift based on what's most suitable for the guild.

We are currently recruiting excellent ranged DPS and healers. Please visit our recruitment forum at http://www.resetguild.guildportal.com to apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! How are you? Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
    My guild, Blasting Off Again, is currently in need of a Mage.
    I'll link you to our post: Click Here!

<Blasting Off Again> Kil'Jaeden | Horde | 25M
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10PM-1AM PST
    All of our information is on that post and here is our website: www.blastingoffagain.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Good luck!

AWOL is a 25 man progression raiding guild on US-Kel'thuzad.

Who we are:

Our core has been playing together for years. We've finished all of the previous tier's content at a competitive pace, and are hoping to continue that trend. We are all extremely active – often even playing other games such as League of Legends, Starcraft 2, and more.

Currently:

Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H
    Heart of Fear: 1/6H
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4N

Recruiting:

DPS

Exceptional players of any class will be considered.

Raid Times:

7:30PM - 11:30PM EST Monday-Wednesday

Officers:

Taroxx
    Brewsbanner
    Yùmm
    Wíllÿ

If you are searching for this type of guild, then visit the link below to apply.

awolguild.com/