Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Armor Penetration on my rogue.

I miss:
    -Class quests
    -the vanilla community
    -hybrid specs (I still miss SM/Ruin as a Warlock)
    -Attunements
    -CC

Doing battlegrounds as an armor penetration capped arms warrior with Shadowmourne in heroic PvE gear and an army of healers at 80. We spent a couple of hours where I just went through with about 4 different healer friends following me around and making sure I never died. So many dead horde. I rarely PvP, and I think I got the majority of the PvP achievements my warrior has that day.

Ok, yes, it was stupid overpowered. But it was still awesome.

edit: Also wall jumping. I almost wanted to cry when I read the "made changes so wall jumping is no longer possible" patch note.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-20 at 02:30 PM.

The Burning Crusade.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadees View Post
    Armor Penetration on my rogue.
    Old days within uldaur 100% ArP Mjon runestone + Grim toll = Negative Armor Indeed
    ICC days 100% ArP Passive with deathbringers will = You will die

:3

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss armor pen. Loved it on my Warrior and Hunter.
    I miss 40 man raids.
    I miss the raid encounters being more creative with the use of more than two tanks, and/or having the requirement of kiting involved.
    I miss Tigole being the lead raid developer. (He left after Ulduar to work on Titan)
    I miss two handed weapons being big! Look how small they got during WotLK and beyond! It's a shame.
    I miss Two Handed Enhancement Shaman.
    I miss using Polearms on my Warrior. There hasn't been strength polearms in years! Same with strength based Fist weapons which I also miss.
    I miss the new factor of WoW.
    I miss classes being unique and not so homogenized.
    I miss realm forums not being so dead. I know not all are, but they just aren't as active as they used to be.
    I miss it when the game didn't have server transfers. It gave your server a community and you felt you knew everyone. Cross realm BGs and Dungeons hurt it too.

Last but not least, I miss all my friends and old guildies that have long since quit playing WoW.

Deleted
    I miss jailbreak quest!

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the good old AV that lasted forever.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    I miss that quest in EPL or was it WPL at the house were you were required to have a huge group... gah what was that quest called...
    Battle for Darrowshire?

The overall "design" is better now, but I miss drinkin mana potions in raids more than once after the pull.

I wonder if nerfing regen would help justify nerfing damage in PvP and stuff, too, if healers actually ran out of mana for good (once druids used Innervate and you didn't poke the shaman, etc.). Leveling as a healer, though, I definitely did a lot of that...

^and Battle for Darrowshire sounds like the answer up there. The end battle is still in the level 40 version of plaguelands, too.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-11-20 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Nothing. I move on realizing that shit is gone and there is no point in reminiscing on old stuff I didn't probably like when I did it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    I miss using Polearms on my Warrior. There hasn't been strength polearms in years! Same with strength based Fist weapons which I also miss.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=88723 at least.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss :

Wandering Plague.
    Hunting for pets so you can learn its abilities.
    Wintergrasp

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss so much. Mostly I miss the sense of wonderment and awe I experienced in the game before I first googled help on a quest and became aware of the size and scope of WoW.

I miss Unholy tanking. Never has there been a spec in any tanking class that I loved as much as that. I lost complete motivation to tank after that.

I miss the way my heart would start racing when I came across a member of the other faction out in the world before we all got put in Shatt and Dalaran doing dance emotes together.

I miss 5 hour attempts at the Arcatraz for the daily heroic. No one cared. You were playing the game you loved with people you wanted to play with. And even the guy who pugged with you to fill the 5th slot was polite and friendly. I do not miss Crypts. At all.

I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara. I miss Kara.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I miss :

Wandering Plague.
    Hunting for pets so you can learn its abilities.
    Wintergrasp
    in 5.1 wintergrasp is back for 90s, everything has updated health/etc. not sure about quests/voa yet though.

im excited, as wg was some of the most fun i had during wrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Like so many others, I miss the community we had back in classic and parts of TBC.
    Also, negative resistances! It was insane ^_^

I miss suicide griefing my buddies in my guild on their way to TK by Bubbling them off their mounts over the void. We die together! Ahhhhhhhhh

51pt talent system
    Raid atunements
    Weapon oils

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i miss going outside.
    LOL yes, this.

I miss:
    Firestones
    Spellstones
    Drain Mana