Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

I miss ammo.

And DI, and having cons on all specs. Heck, I miss BC Pally. I loved LK pally to death, but I still miss the feel of the old school seals.

I miss the zombie event.

I miss being forced to get an auto-attack timer mod to make sure you wove in your slams at the right time.

I miss Monday night Wintergrasp battles when, even with the 5:1 H:A ratio on my server we'd have even teams of 60+ on each side and the most colossal epic battles I've ever had the pleasure of taking part in in this game.

I miss looking at raiders with awe instead of envy.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-11-20 at 07:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I miss fullscale wintergrasp
    I miss Old school zeals
    I miss Protribution
    I miss Armour Pen stacking hunters
    I miss Hunter weapons
    I miss my Hunter ;_;

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the time when people enjoyed playing games for what they are

I miss Eyes of the Beast, Volley, the totem bar, and hunters having both a weapon and their bow. My main has so many weapons in her bank I just can't get rid of. Sure, I can equip them and put my bow away, but it still makes me sad. (Though it was a better change overall I just liked having that weapon on my back.)

There's probably more, but I can't think of it right now. :P

Deleted
    wotlk raids , pvp , northrend , dala beeing filled up with lots of people , my guild in wotlk, everything about wotlk was my peak time of wow!

I miss raiding inn vanilla with my guild back then. Nope, I dont miss it...Im sad about it, gut...

Can someone go invent a time machine soon enough
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I miss when even PUGs were so honest and friendly that the accepted loot system was to say if you needed something that dropped, and then have everyone respect that.

(Back before the need/greed buttons were added to loot roll popups, and there was just roll or pass.)
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Wrath of the Lich King.

Wintergrasp, Naxxramas, Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel. even Collosseum, the 5man dungeons, battered hilt and the Quel'Delar quest chain, Tournament dailies, the Death Knight starting area. The weekly raid quests. Hell I even miss flying to the dungeons and raids, for whatever reason. I miss that feeling when you finally found a spot in a daily dungeon group as DPS. Just everything about that expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Wrath, while being way too easy it had a sense of wonder and purpose in hunting pretty much the main villain of wc3.

Miss being able to use Shadowmourne ;_;

This whole Panda expansion is too silly/cartoony and i'm bored 1 week after hitting 90.

Deleted
    Looks like no one have said it yet, guess i have to do it... I miss my paladin back in Wotlk when he could just divine shield and just watch all those allys trying to destroy my shield meanwhile i´m just casting HS.

I mis the old talent system

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss old online friends and comrades lost to the steady creep of time and life.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The excitement and fun when I logged on to WoW for purposes other than roleplay. And Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If I remember correctly. wernt there a warlock spell wich sacrifised a random member in your group? I also miss Divine Intervention such an epic spell.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I miss when even PUGs were so honest and friendly that the accepted loot system was to say if you needed something that dropped, and then have everyone respect that.

(Back before the need/greed buttons were added to loot roll popups, and there was just roll or pass.)

You sir, sound like a ninja, getting flamed in dungs for needing on OS :P

Deleted
    I miss OLD SCHOOL WoW(that includes everything metioned above like DI, 40man raids bla bla bla!)!!!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i miss discovering the land of azeroth in vanilla and the vanilla feels of the game.
    I miss being a noob

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss paladins pre-holy power

Simpler times.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Class Quests

Not counting Warlock in 5.1, that only caters to one class.