Poll: Was I the problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Stupid people are stupid, what's the problem? I laugh everytime I leveled an alt and the tank would go, "PLZ LET ME GET THE AGGRO" "HEY, I AM THE TANK!!!!", this is hilarious in all instances, but the vanilla ones are the best, considering you can be barely conscious and do them. It's about as funny as some level 20 saying after a fight, "ANY1 GOT DPS METERS?"

Maybe I just really don't understand, but I'm not sure why anyone cares about anything but leveling through those places and being done with it.

Oh, no you did the right thing, I would've pulled and soloed the thing if I had to, who cares.
    Tanks ask for that because it sucks to feel useless. I don't really get people can't respect that a bit. I would kick you, whether I tank or not, for being inconsiderate. And what's wrong with DPS wanting to know how they did? Not everyone doesn't give 2 shits about stuff, like you.

I don't think you did anything wrong TBH OP. I never afk and when I do then I don't expect people to wait for me, whatever role I'm in.

Emo drama llama's.

Point, laugh, and move on.

This kind of response is why there should be some public shaming. I want to know those monks' names, so that I can find out if they're on my server and avoid them in the future!