Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah i play with friends cause it loads more fun... but it sucks that i always have to pick ADC or Mid in an attempt to carry the game for them... yesterday one of them went scion and got bloodrazor before even buying boots and kept going 1v5... its fun but frustrating at times :|
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Cant remember a game i have not played with friends just becaue its boring and sometimes frustrating to do normal games alone. Yet in rankeds i often play alone since there is no one on my friend list close enough to my elo.

Totally forgot the topic. lol
    Well of course there are a few guys that really need to get their head out of their ass but i guess everyone has those.

Deleted
    I used to play with friends, like, "real life" friends, but I stopped wanting to play with them because my skill was getting pretty high for them and they couldn't keep up with me, so, obviously, I was going on high level games with them and I was losing, a lot of games, so I just stopped.

I only play with my brother now, he's the only one who has been able to keep up with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I used to play with friends, like, "real life" friends, but I stopped wanting to play with them because my skill was getting pretty high for them and they couldn't keep up with me, so, obviously, I was going on high level games with them and I was losing, a lot of games, so I just stopped.

I only play with my brother now, he's the only one who has been able to keep up with me.
    I didnt know that you are a meanie, Majad. :S I still play with people at 2000+ Elo and even with someone at 900 Elo Even tho i couldnt be further away from those.
    Well, if youre in for a normal you can just hit me up. Im no professional but i think im an "ok-ish" player.

Deleted
    I play on EUNE. Most friends i have play on EUW, both bad and good ones. The ones i have on EUNE are all skilled though, so does that count as not playing with friends that suck? :P

But on a more serious note, when i did play on EUW i played with most friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I play on EUNE. Most friends i have play on EUW, both bad and good ones. The ones i have on EUNE are all skilled though, so does that count as not playing with friends that suck? :P

But on a more serious note, when i did play on EUW i played with most friends.
    EUW is just to overpopulated for me to even consider a transfer. I think you could agree with me on this... We never have server shutdowns unless it's maintenance for a new patch. I swear our servers are the ones that stay up when NA and EUW go down. Now granted we are a bit more secluded but who cares, LoL for everyone on EUNE.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    EUW is just to overpopulated for me to even consider a transfer. I think you could agree with me on this... We never have server shutdowns unless it's maintenance for a new patch. I swear our servers are the ones that stay up when NA and EUW go down. Now granted we are a bit more secluded but who cares, LoL for everyone on EUNE.
    Agreed. One of the two main reasons i transfered to EUNE was due to all the lag and shutdowns. Being able to play a game whenever you want instead of praying the server doesnt have any problems is a god sent gift

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Agreed. One of the two main reasons i transfered to EUNE was due to all the lag and shutdowns. Being able to play a game whenever you want instead of praying the server doesnt have any problems is a god sent gift
    Oh but it isn't the amount of players oh no, it's just all bad luck that it happens... The amount of times I've heard that. EUNE is great for the stability but do we even get any tournaments?
    Hey everyone

Nope, although me and my partner did some games with a friend while he levelled, but he didn't exactly suck, he was just learning the game and now he does fine...

Besides, I would describe my skill set as being casual-mediocre anyway xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    I didnt know that you are a meanie, Majad. :S I still play with people at 2000+ Elo and even with someone at 900 Elo Even tho i couldnt be further away from those.
    Well, if youre in for a normal you can just hit me up. Im no professional but i think im an "ok-ish" player.
    I'm very mean!!

But no, I used to play because we were at the same level. I just don't play, as much as I used to, with them. I usually play with them because fun, not because win or lose, you know?

But really, it's just not because of me, I want them to have fun with me too, and that is pretty hard if they play against other people that have a higher skill than them, you know?

Deleted
    I only ever really play with friends. Luckily most of them are pretty good PvPers. We do have one though, he's an excellent PvPer in other games, but he's just new to League that's all. He does suck yeah, but his improvements are tremendous lol. We just laugh at his silly mistakes and after it he's all like "Oh, right, I shouldn't of done that hahahaha". Making few jokes of when he misses obvious skillshots etc etc. Good thing is that we can make fun of it without anyone getting butthurt or taking it personal. Otherwise I really wouldn't be able to play with a baddie D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm very mean!!

But no, I used to play because we were at the same level. I just don't play, as much as I used to, with them. I usually play with them because fun, not because win or lose, you know?

But really, it's just not because of me, I want them to have fun with me too, and that is pretty hard if they play against other people that have a higher skill than them, you know?
    I do understand that. In fact see the situation mentioned by you in pretty much every game i play with some of em. At some point i stopped giving a fuck and just laughed at some of the plays they made.

Yeah, some of my friends are kinda like that. They're decent, but sometimes they do stupid stuff.

It also sucks when you have friends with various issues like...
    One of my friends keep "underestimating" people.
    Another has giant mood swings which goes up when something good happens and into the ground when something bad happens.
    Then yet another only plays squishy assassin/melee-types and just builds whatever he thinks are good items, he gets mad when we try to give him tips, which sucks because I hate people who can't take criticism.

I'm also like Majad, that I feel I've gone too far from them in skill to play any serious game. I still play with them for fun at times, but it often ends in a loss with people being disappointed. I think my normal "ELO" brings in too many experienced people.

I really only have one friend I can count on playing well, for any serious game. I play with the rest when I don't want to do anything serious.
    (Oh, and in case anyone mentions it, they all like mid/top/damage and carry types, so usually I end up as support and can't carry the game very well.)

I play with my irl friends in normals, I can put positive records all day, but the problem is some of them want me to due que with them in ranked, I don't want to lose bunch of elo lol since those guys elo are like in the 1k's.

Some of my friends are plats and those are the people I only play ranked with.

Will be missed ~

Yep, Find it fun tbh, you see there MMR is terrible due to the amount of games they lost compared to won, thus we play players that are between my (and my room mates) skill level, and theres. This has lead me and my room mate to seeing who can carry the hardest and we generally win most games. The scores in games tend to be something similar to me and him 20/1/10 while the rest will be 1/20/10 or something similar. Ofc sometimes we managed to end games really early.

Some times it drives us mad when we loose due to them going to far in how stupid their play was, such as 3v1 diving a nasus level 1 who started CA 5pot and took his W. Meaning that he got triple. We even told them that they would die, and then got the reply , "no trust me this will work". But I must admit full 5 man play is just more fun, even if the level of play is much lower. And that in its self can lead to things been really fun. Last game as diana, I got gank 8 times by the 7 minutes mark, during this time I won all trades (5 times skanner jungle gank 3 times leona support gank) and put all players so far behind, it was just so funny to watch them fail each gank

I am bad at LoL and skilled friends plays with me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    I am bad at LoL and skilled friends plays with me xD
    same here! Really bad but i love being supporter and help ppl out in teamfight or bad situation and always get blamed for nothing. /shrug, i tried my best and they don't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I only ever really play with friends. Luckily most of them are pretty good PvPers. We do have one though, he's an excellent PvPer in other games, but he's just new to League that's all. He does suck yeah, but his improvements are tremendous lol. We just laugh at his silly mistakes and after it he's all like "Oh, right, I shouldn't of done that hahahaha". Making few jokes of when he misses obvious skillshots etc etc. Good thing is that we can make fun of it without anyone getting butthurt or taking it personal. Otherwise I really wouldn't be able to play with a baddie D:
    I have the same thing. I'm still a learning player, but my friends are still learning more :P I have no rank (lvl 27) so playing with them is not a problem, but one occasionally tends to lose himself in the moment. Chases too far, initiates too soon or all by himself, hardly wards if he plays support (like in his case, Sejuani) and I often comment on that by telling him that x,y,z move wasn't smart.

Luckily, we know eachother pretty well, so we basically manage to keep the peace throughout those comments.

I'm still "a better player" comparatively, but I guess we'll manage to make a good team eventually. Good in our perception, obviously :O)

I play normals and bot games with my friend who is quite bad(and has straight up said he doesn't want to look at guides to help him improve). I also play with another one who started out being pretty bad, but has improved drastically already. Me being almost 30 makes it a bit harder for my friends who are 12 and 16, respectively. Then theres my GM who I play with a bit as well(the one who improved drastically is his GF), who is about as good as me, possibly better, and another guildie who is quite good. So we have a full premade with 3 good players, a decent player and a bad player, and do pretty well, especially because me and the other 2 good players usually play roles that can affect the game a lot(GM plays top or mid, the other guildie plays mid and I play not-top)
    We have fun even when we lose, because for the most part the games are much more even than when I play against people of my own level(then its usually a stomp in favor of one team or the other), and thats what I think is most important when playing with friends who aren't very good: having fun.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Like what's been mentioned. Sometimes your ELO makes life hard for your friends, but I wouldn't play without them. It makes life hard for them at times but XD tough cookies. I have found that if your friends are average and you make constantly give advice. Like "Kassadin just killed you twice, you might want to rush an early Negatron cloak" helps tons.
    Sometimes your friends just haven't found their "Pool" of champions. Once they find the ones they really like they tend to get better a lot faster.

Luckily for me, I don't think my ELO is all that far off from them, but I tend to have the most consistent stats (Except this week I was playing like a proper turd)