Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Like what's been mentioned. Sometimes your ELO makes life hard for your friends, but I wouldn't play without them. It makes life hard for them at times but XD tough cookies. I have found that if your friends are average and you make constantly give advice. Like "Kassadin just killed you twice, you might want to rush an early Negatron cloak" helps tons.
    Sometimes your friends just haven't found their "Pool" of champions. Once they find the ones they really like they tend to get better a lot faster.

    Luckily for me, I don't think my ELO is all that far off from them, but I tend to have the most consistent stats (Except this week I was playing like a proper turd)

  2. #42
    I am the friend who sucks. :P

    Only problem is I don't have any friends who play LoL ...

    So, I guess I just suck.

  3. #43
    I have some friend who are... not great. I'm not exactly fantastic either, but when I play with friends, I always play normals and just try not to stress about it.

  4. #44
    Normals, of course, they're not 0/20 bad either so I don't worry about that. Rankeds though, never definitely prefer solo or duo with good friend.
    And it's all about fun in normals so, not a problem.

  5. #45
    My friends convinced me to start playing League about 1,5 year ago. Their skill level hasn't really shifted all though I've become a lot better and its annoying from time to time. They arent trying to get better, they are doing the same mistakes almost every single game and doesnt realize what they are doing wrong.

  6. #46
    The Patient derp singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the League of Draven
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Simish View Post
    My friends convinced me to start playing League about 1,5 year ago. Their skill level hasn't really shifted all though I've become a lot better and its annoying from time to time. They arent trying to get better, they are doing the same mistakes almost every single game and doesnt realize what they are doing wrong.
    You could tell em what they are doing wrong kindly. If they dont wanna get any better because they dont care you have to suck it up i guess.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    You could tell em what they are doing wrong kindly. If they dont wanna get any better because they dont care you have to suck it up i guess.
    I've mentioned it repeatedly and keep doing so whenever I see them doing it, but some people are just to casual to bother

  8. #48
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tacoma WA
    Posts
    591
    When I first started to understand my class and started doing some good dps (WoW) I started to see how crappy my other guild mates where, I stayed in the guild for a bit but then switched guild and never talked to them again

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    When I first started to understand my class and started doing some good dps (WoW) I started to see how crappy my other guild mates where, I stayed in the guild for a bit but then switched guild and never talked to them again
    You sound like a nice guy...

    On the opposite side, we have a friend who is higher rank / elo than us, and we actually don't always like playing with him: he has a tendancy to be great fun when winning, but a nightmarish moaner and blamer when losing... the funny part is it's him who asks us for games, never the other way round xD

    I like the guy, but his moodiness when losing drives the rest of our group crazy at times, one guy refuses to play with him now
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-11-24 at 10:23 AM.

  10. #50
    We are 4 people

    A : Sucks at LoL, doesnt play it, doesnt bother to learn because he doesnt like, when asked to play he will answer "no, dont like, and i suck at LoL" ( thats me ^_^)
    B: Sucks a bit at LoL, only plays it with C & D because its nice to play together, knows that he sucks
    C: Thinks he's a pretty awesome supporter for D, likes to play with B because its fun to play together, would like to play with A but doesent bother to ask ;-)
    D: Plays a lot and is good at the game. Likes to play with C because it works "okey" and is fun but thinks C would be a better supporter if he wouldnt steal kills all the time, likes to play with B for a nice time
    We've looked into the eye of c'thun...
    We've faced the thousand maws of yogg-saron...

    Soon will be encounter the mindconsuming nose of...wait what?

  11. #51
    I'm actually one of those friends that suck. I play with a team with 4 people who play very well and the only reason I'm there at all is because I'm a friend, my LoL skills are average at best. I'm attempting to get better but it's a slow process.

    I'm getting fairly decent as Shyvana but mostly I'll get stuck as Leona in bottom lane and hitting those zenith blades is something I'm still getting the hang of.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

    Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post
    I'm actually one of those friends that suck. I play with a team with 4 people who play very well and the only reason I'm there at all is because I'm a friend, my LoL skills are average at best. I'm attempting to get better but it's a slow process.

    I'm getting fairly decent as Shyvana but mostly I'll get stuck as Leona in bottom lane and hitting those zenith blades is something I'm still getting the hang of.
    Tip: Start boots vs melee support
    The biggest mistake one can make, is not admitting when you're wrong.

  13. #53
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,358
    If you are one of those friends that suck, just keep doing games, you will probably absorb a lot of knowledge if you're observant in your games. Not to mention you're bound to get those games where you're forced to go to a lane you're not experienced with.

    The best way to get better is to learn and to experience. Failing is part of that, no one is perfect.

  14. #54
    The Patient derp singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the League of Draven
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Tip: Start boots vs melee support
    I'd always start boots with melee supporters or if the enemy got a blitzcrank or maybe a leona.
    Personally i start boots with every supporter even though it can be a risk at times.

  15. #55
    Recently yes. Well, he's a friend of a friend. I kinda feel bad for him though as they've started raging at him pretty hard lately :/ It's not gonna help him get better.
    Short, snappy and to the point regular content with a weird sense of humor.

  16. #56
    The worst thing is that some people don't want to improve. It's ok if you don't have time or you don't care, but it's retard when some people are bad players and the rage/flame other for bad games, when the have fed the enemy ADC the whole game
    Check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkalamos!!!
    Full with SWTOR and LoL!

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    but it's retard when some people are bad players and the rage/flame other for bad games, when the have fed...
    *holds in an enormous giggle*

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  18. #58
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,680
    Funny thing about me and Duo queue... I would rather go solo than play with a real life friend. It gets me nervous with the fact that I don't want to fuck up in front of him, That's why I play carry junglers such as Shaco and Nocturne. I don't need a friend that sucks, I have 4 others that could potentially suck.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya I do sometimes. But not always.
    That was a really vague answer. It really comes down to how I am feeling on a given day.
    Can't say I'm suprised you haven't played with me since that last game we played... like half a year ago.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    *holds in an enormous giggle*
    *retarded?
    Check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkalamos!!!
    Full with SWTOR and LoL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •