il486 (equpped) Resto Shaman LF 25 man raiding guild. 1/6 h Vaults, 6/6 HoF

Hello everyone, i am an il486 resto shaman looking for a 10 or 25 man raiding guild. (would prefer 25)

My raiding experience is as follows this xpac and the last.

T11 (all hard modes 10 man)
    BWD - 6/6 HM current content
    TotFW - 2/2 HM current content
    BoT - 4/4 HM current content, also Sinestra down current content
    DS - 8/8 HM, Server first of every boss except Morchok.

Vaults - 1/6 HM
    HoF - 6/6 normal

I live on the east coast and would prefer a guild that raids after 8pm eastern time sunday-thursday. (i like to have my weekend, dont we all?)

Please send me a private message on mmo-champ for my armory/battletag or so we can chat. I am open to horde or alliance.
    Last edited by Sargey; 2012-11-20 at 01:57 AM.

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 7 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 4/16 Hard Mode. Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated Resto Shaman, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 CST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi

Hey Sargey

<Pure> is looking for a resto shaman. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF 25HM and all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Deleted
    Hey there Sargey,

You sound like a perfect fit for us, we're heavily recruiting healers and I believe you'd fit in well amongst our already strong raid core. If you'd like a broader overview of our guild then check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...S)-Recruiting!

Otherwise, here is some general important information from us, to you:

General Info:

We are a 25m Alliance raiding guild located on the Burning Blade US server
    We have had a solid raiding and officer core all the way back to BC, with only 2 GM's throughout that entire period
    We raid from 7:45pm - 11pm EST every Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday during progression encounters.
    We are serious about progression throughout the raid and expect players to be competent and mature in their handling of the fights and to be the best they can. Having said that, we value a friendly environment inside and outside the instances

If this sounds like a good fit for you, then I highly encourage you to drop us an application on our guild site:

www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

Or add my battletag and I'll do my best to answer any questions:

Indi#2222

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon!

Guild: <Furious Legion>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Area 52
    Officers: Crimsonlyger (GM), Rathior, Totemchucker
    Website: PM in Game. (MMO-Champ will not allow me to include.)

Raid Times:

Tues. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
    Wed. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
    Thurs. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

<Furious Legion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to push the boundaries of what the current content offers us. We are rapidly consuming the MoP content and are looking for new members to aid us in this endeavor.

To tell you a bit about our guild, we're a focused PVE guild that loves to do outside events. We have a monthly guild newsletter, we give away tons of prizes including new jewelcrafting mounts. We spend a lot of time in our vent server, joking around and in general having a good time. We also play many other games outside of WoW during downtime.

Guild Progression:
    MoP: 2/6HM (6/6MSV) 4/6 HoF
    DS: 8/8HM
    FL 3/7HM Pre-nerf

We're very interested in speaking with you about joining our core team. Please contact us as soon as possible. The best way to reach us is in game with the following battle tags:

Crimsonlyger: Crimsonlyger#1177
    Rathior: KillerTofu#1581

A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 3/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all classes!

High need:

FuryWarr
    EleSham
    RetPally
    BMHunter
    Feral
    RDruid
    HPally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Server: Zul'Jin

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi, Sacrifice on mannoroth (pvp) is looking for a resto shaman for our 25 man progression raiding. We have a small healing roster so we expect high attendance, but chances of you ever being asked to sit is very slim. The guild has been around for 10 years starting on warhammer.

Our raid times are:
    mon-thurs 8-12 pm est

Our current progression is:
    4/6 h mst
    1/6 h hof
    4/4 n toes

Check us out at sacrificeguild.org and feel free to contact me in game at malchiel#1432