481 Warlock LF 25m Raiding Guild 3/6 HM MSV 5/6 HoF Exp

Hello, I'm currently in the process of looking for a new guild and possibly a new server. I can transfer as soon as possible and would like to have a much detailed chat before I transfer so I know what I'm getting into.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ravon/advanced

Some of the specifics of what I'm looking for:

- Only wanting to join a 25m, no 10m.
    - High population server
    - PvP server type preferred however PvE or Normal may work.
    - Horde race preferred, however if other factors are met wouldn't mind going Alliance. I've only been Alliance 1 time in my whole WoW career. Lasted only 2 weeks.
    - Alt Runs are a plus however not required
    - Highly Active Guild, don't want a guild that just has people show up only for raid nights.
    - Any day of the week is fine, with a max of 4!
    - No more than 4 hours per raid day.
    - Any day of the week is acceptable
    - Hours are preferred 6pm Central Standard Time at the earliest. No earlier than that.
    - Prefer Ventrilo however Mumble is acceptable. No Teamspeak.

I have copies of other guild apps I have filled out for my server and they are quite extensive. I take time in any application I fill, usually around 2-4 hours depending on the length what is required. If there is anything you would like to know about me feel free to post here and we can setup a chat.
    Last edited by Ravoks; 2012-11-20 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Added Armory Link

Hi Ravon

We are currently 6/6 in MSV and 3/6 in HOF
    We raid after six central less than four hours a night with weekends off and the most important part is WE ARE HORDE
    Feel free to put in an application at jinx.com/guild

<JINX> is currently recruiting for our 25-man progression team!

About J!NX:

Server: Runetotem US (CST, PVE, Los Angeles Datacenter)
    Raid Size: 25m
    Faction: Horde
    Loot System: EPGP
    Attendance: 90%

Raid Schedule:

Pacific: 9pm-12am Tue/Wed/Thu
    Mountain: 10pm-1am Tue/Wed/Thu
    Central: 11pm-2am Tue/Wed/Thu
    Eastern: 12am-3am Wed/Thu/Fri

J!NX Description:

<JINX> is largely a group employees and friends of the J!NX brand, a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. We seek to conquer all end game content quickly and efficiently. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in an incredibly unique & rewarding environment. If you are an exceptional player with a great attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join.

Contact our Officers (PM on the J!NX forums or contact in game; not during raid times please):

Hanimal
    Doombad
    Dagor
    Lugbruz
    Whiteytighty
    Ammethyst
    Last edited by Ammethyst; 2012-11-20 at 04:08 AM.

Hey there,

We are perfect for you except the matter of 25m as we are a 10m guild. Ill leave our spam here and if you are interested even slightly, I would encourage you to speak with me over vent so we can discuss things in detail.

This is for a CORE spot.

Annihilus is recruiting for MoP heroic Progression.

ABOUT US

Annihilus is a guild that started out in Firelands. Since then we have rapidly become a solid group that raids at the highest levels. We raid 4 days, Monday-Thursday, during progression and cut back as needed once progression is over. For a 14-16 hour raid schedule, we raid progression content at a relaxed yet focused pace in order to turn that effort into success.

The guild is active outside of main raid with Challenge modes, PVP, etc.

Annihlus invites you to join us in our effort to do what we enjoy doing while making our presence known. If you would like to kill tough bosses, play with extremely skilled and competitive players, and be a part of a guild that has quickly come into its own, we are the guild for you.

PROGRESSION HISTORY

4/4 ToES
    1/6 Heroic HoF
    4/6 Heroic MSV
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    7/7 Heroic Firelands

CURRENTLY RECRUITING

Warlock

We encourage all exceptional players to apply.

SCHEDULE

Tuesday: 6:00-10:00 PM
    Wednesday: 6:00-10:00 PM
    Thursday: 6:00-10:00 PM

*Monday: 6:00-10:00 PM During Progression.

All raid times are Pacific Time.

PREREQUISITES

- Be able to maintain 95% attendance.
    - Be willing to GIVE and TAKE constructive criticism and advice.
    - Have a positive, friendly attitude.
    - Be a TEAM player.
    - Be logical.

CONTACT

BattleTag: Bombs#1271
    In-game: Bombs

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 7 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 4/16 Hard Mode. Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated Warlock, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 CST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey man are you still looking for a guild?

My guild (Evocati, Zul'jin server, horde) is recruiting ranged dps for our 25's. We are 1/6 heroic MSV and 3/6 HoF at the moment. We keep a light raid schedule for IRL commitments we play Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 (7:30 central I believe). Because of the tight raid hours we keep our raids serious and progression oriented.

The guild is full of amazing players who are hand-picked, we don't compromise by bringing bad recruits just to fill the slots. It's a nice feeling to be able to go in to raid and only focus on myself, because I can trust the other 24 people playing.

We use mumble in raid. The server, in my opinion is great, but is PVE. It is also home of one of the top US guilds (duality) and even the pugs are more successful than smaller servers.

If you're interested you can add me on realid wnp2d@mtmail.mtsu.edu or you can check out our website (in sig) to take a look or fill out an application.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Ignis Aurum Probat
    US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
    Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Check us out at our website. MMO won't let me post it here, but you can find it over at wowprogress or on our recruitment thread here or on the Mal'Ganis forums.

Fresh guild, but experienced players already pushing through content to start heroics. Looking to expand into 25m very soon.

Hey I'm BowwJobb, from Bless the Martyr

Current Progression
    4/6 H MSV
    6/6 HOF
    4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

High Priority
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    Mistweaver or Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest with a shadow OS
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee

Apply at
    www dot btmguild dot com

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! How are you?
    My guild, Blasting Off Again, is currently in need of a Warlock.
    I'll link you to our post: Click Here!

<Blasting Off Again> Kil'Jaeden | Horde | 25M
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10PM-1AM PST
    All of our information is on that post and here is our website: www.blastingoffagain.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Good luck!